Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday February 28

It is the last day of the months. a brief day...

I am officially ending the months with a grievances.

I am annoyed and offended by the treatment by M. Rz one of the sup at CNS.

She had no problem in letting me know that she has a lot of personal problems with her boyfriend,  so she picks on us to compensate her frustration.

How do I know this details you might ask.. well she let it go out in public the other day. I am not a deaf person after all. I am hearing when they have casual conversation and I remember.
They do not have any constraints in talking in front of me..
 I am just exchanging the courtesy and attention.


I have done nothing to her on the contrary she is behaving to me  as a real bad person, Briefly I would recommend her for a demotion to a lower rank

Dear M. Rz take a these words  of advice from me  and step back, please back off.


At CNS you are paid to offer a service, the Insurance pays your salary hence you are also at my service not the  other way around.

You have this job because of CNS and hence by extension you are working for me among other things.

 Enough said about M. Rz anyway, she is not worthy any more time or energy.

Oh by the way your NRS using on their cell phone on the job... I guess it is the lessen of the two evil.

However it does not reflect good on the CNS code of conduct. I guess the time for a modern company has come to adapt to the new world.

I am sure when there is an important business meeting all cell phones are off.

Yesterday I have received the a couple of boxes of Knorr Vegetable bouillon cube sent me by my wife  using Amazon Prime. I had requested it a few days back. She has duly delivered.

She is an Amazon prime members and she uses this services to send me on a regular basis what I   can not find locally. Because she lives in La Canada and I am currently recovering  in therapy  in  Bakersfield California.



I cooked a wonderful lentil vegetable minestrone soup.

I use the dry lentil I had at the apartment


I made a soffritto with Organic onion, garlic, celery stalks  and carrots.

I used the  Organic  butternut squash I had purchased last Saturday at Trader Joe's.

I used Coconut Oil to cook it all. This is a good  vegetable Oil for high temperature cooking.


I cut everything in small pieces.  
My cutting knife had been recently sharpened.

I used the Vegetable bouillon cube I just received.

While the soup was cooking I wrote a letter to my kids. In the local lingo it is called THP which stands for Therapeutic  Home Program.


In my own language is called writing to your own family... who has the better  definition between the two of us? THP or family writing...

My head keeps hurting. CNS keeps giving me Tylenol which is obviously a palliative.

I had Tylenol yesterday at 4:50 pm and again this morning...

Until  my liver will give in.

Yesterday evening my back was hurting so bad that I did not go to the gym, this is why I had my pm Tylenol.


There is a guy working at the gym, his name is Matt he is persecuting me everywhere. He  called me at the apartment,  he called me at the AAC he called me on my cell phone.

What he wants? He wants me to purchase his Personal training service at the 24 fitness gym.

Already enough is enough,  I called the 24 fitness gym on Gosford, spoke with Adams. I have been directed to the Rosedale location the manager is Roby Casberger. I called them at 661 325 3600 and I asked them to remove my name and phone number from their marketing list. They are telling I am not on their list and that the guys must be at the other gym. Well  I will have to see trough the situation today. They are chasing me too tightly and beside I told them I am not interested.

I am irritated by their approach.


Space X is announcing plant to go to the moon



A good walking in the morning after getting the newspaper.



I had a good healthy breakfast



While I was having breakfast Martin Flores knocked at my door.

He was looking for patient Francisco C.

Martin Flores is a therapist at the Ashe Rd Clinic.

Apparently at the reception they do not give accurate information.

There should be an improved service at the concierge- reception.

They should keep patients name and apartment number like the registry in a hotel.

It works for larger business establishment. They should copy it as well.

Obviously I went to Mt. Vernon clinic.


As always I read the newspapers at the AAC, obviously among the usual cacophony and the complete indifference of the presents. It is just a futile action dear CNS.

As there was all this noises around, I lowered my voice. They told me they could not hear me today, well as a matter of fact I am lowering the tone of my voice on purpose so that they are being quite.
Rather than screaming it is going in the opposite direction.

You see  like little kids have to learn to follow the teacher's rule of the classroom.

And currently the teacher is very very very displeased by the action of these little children.

It all  lasted until 11am when I came here at the Homes of Hope among people with normal response and brain activity.

I talked with Richard - one of the workers here, he told me he used to leave in Mississippi before moving to California.

I am meeting the boss Mr Kilby. He is always dressed with a tie, perfectly suited for a leading role.


I had my own lunch. I  had  my own food as always. A good vegetable soup with a piece of fruit.

I got a bit of coffee and cleaned my teeth


Here is an interesting link

There are a number of ways to stretch one's piriformis muscle. Two simple ways include:
  • Lie on the back with both feet flat on the floor and both knees bent. Pull the right knee up to the chest, grasp the knee with the left hand and pull it towards the left shoulder and hold the stretch. Repeat for each side.
  • Lie on the back with both feet flat on the floor and both knees bent. Rest the ankle of the right leg over the knee of the left leg. Pull the left thigh toward the chest and hold the stretch. Repeat for each side.
Each piriformis stretch should be held for 5 seconds to start, and gradually increased to hold for 30 seconds, and repeated three times each day.



Enjoy the  reading
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment