Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday April 7

It is getting hotter and hotter in Bakersfield.
Today it feels very  humid to me.

I am peeling out carefully my clothes. Today for once I am wearing short socks, still I am carrying with me a light cotton jacket that I am not using any longer.

In the forecast it is expected rain for Saturday and Sunday. We will see if at the end it materializes or not. Hopefully it will has we need all the water we can get. It is true this year it has been a wet year.

As mentioned before the roses at the apartment are in full blossom.
Just perfect  as I like to think about the flowers. It reminds of my wife perfection to my eyes.
Mon amour to me you are perfect.





The usual walk in the morning at the park near the apartment. My PT walking early in the morning.

It is getting hot and humid.

I enjoy the free time away by myself.

It makes me feel well.


This is my weight as measured at the apartment this morning.


My mother always tells me beautiful feet..
Yes it is.

Anyway I  took the bus to AAC, the usual reading of the newspapers... As I am reading I am picking what does interest to me.. nowadays the newspaper is focusing a lot on Mr Trump news. 

He has received the Prime Minister of China at his  private Mar-a-Lago resort. 

Regarding of the sitting US president I am not a fan.

At 11 am I came to my work program as it happens during the week.
I place I came to appreciate more and more as I spend time here with the people of the Homes of Hope.

I had a quick healthy lunch and brushed my teeth.
Today little  coffee after lunch

I am feeling quite OK


I called my mother in Italy. She explained me she is busy with undergoing medical procedures and checks.

She has a pain on the right legs, she has not been able to receive  a medical explanation for it.

She has done many medical exams but no one has been able to come up with a diagnosis for her.


In Italy you have the choice between two completely different medical systems and billings.

You can rely the public medical sector available to everyone, chronically overcrowded and with long waiting line for seeing a doctor. It is also the state funded one so it costs no  money since it is included in the tax that everybody is supposed to pay at the end of the year.

You also have the choice of using the private sector. It works faster since  typically the waiting list is within a few days. At the end of the visit you are presented with an itemized  bill that you have to pay by yourself out of your own pockets. 

Of course you also receive a receipt you can use at the end of the year for itemizing deductions on your tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment