Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday April 3 2017




Anyway the weekend as been filled with good activity as always.
I set up the slow cooker with Brisket on it.

Carrot celery Onion and garlic and a bit of vegetable broth.

The usual flowers at the apartment.





The weekend as been filled with the usual activity devoted to the weekend.

Friday evening I signed out and went to the gym. I had  Zumba with Carol. She is the lady with long brown hair  with the white hat. Next to me is Salve with an Orange Shirt. At the far right next to Carol you can see Lee.


I came back by myself at 6:45pm and signed back in at 7:20pm.



Saturday April 1st I cleaned the whole apartment, washed it all - Independent cleaning.

I run the carpet cleaner on the tiles of the apartment, then I used the broom for those hard to reach corners.


I cleaned carefully my bathroom.
The sink, the shower and the water closet.


At last I cleaned the floor with the Stiffer


I run the carpet cleaner on the carpet of the whole apartment.


I took care of dusting all surfaces. There is so much dust around.
Finally it looked all cleaned, and more importantly it smelled cleaned.


I  washed all my items in the 500 washing machine.

I set it  drying at then walked to Trader Joe's

I signed out and walked over there.

I had a lot of fun.

Jamie was there to take care of her customers, she acted surprised to see me over there.

She helped me  finding the brisket I was looking for.

She did not have to help me with any other things as she knows pretty well my grocery needs.

My favorite beverage was still TOS (Temporarily Out of Stock)

Once I was done she posed with me for a picture. At first she made a funny face.




Then I asked her to be serious for once  and she gladly smiled next to me.


I spent $111.51 all in good Organic and healthy grocery.

On the way back  I had a very bad adventure.
I was left in the van with other patients to over heat in full sun by the driver Maria Alvarez.

She turned off the AC to help other people while the temperature inside the van went quickly high.

I accused the sinister very quickly and I lost my patience with  Maria Alvarez because she managed to make my shunt hurts again. 

J'accuse Maria Alvarez of negligence and incompetence.

Once back at the apartment of   CNS they already knew they were at fault,  a complaint  form was ready for me to fill 

So here it is for whatever documentation is CNS keeping on their services.



Ad majora as it is said in Latin.
Loosely translated wishing the best.

Because my head was hurting I did not go to the movie. I did not care for it.

I stayed cool inside my apartment.

My mother has sent me all the way from Verona, Italy the following picture.
It is about a public showing of flowers




I did not go to the movie last weekend. I did not care for it.

Last Sunday April 2 I went to church at S. Philips the Apostle.


The gospel was about Lazarus miracle


As I did not go to the movie I offered to church all my outing money that is $24.

At church the Gospel was about the miracle of Lazarus.

After church I had a quick lunch, and signed out to go to the gym
Over there I worked on my own program. I did my own exercise and the made my way back to CNS.
At the gym repetition and range of motion as always 

Before hand I stopped at both Albertson and the Dollar Store to look for a new hat for me.
The current one is falling apart.

My wife was visiting me two weeks ago and she could not find the hat on hand she had purchased for me.

For lunch today Riso allo Zafferano, salad and grapefruit

Enjoy time to leave 

The carpet cleaner has started going

No comments:

Post a Comment