Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday April 10

Everybody is well, I am well.

I had  a good weekend.

Last Friday April 7 I signed out at 5pm and went to the gym. I arrived at 5:22pm

Rather than Carol for Zumba there was another instructor.

His name is Mike. He is an interesting character. He has bleached blond hairs in horizontal bands. His body hairs have been accurately removed. He told me that he works at Kaiser Permanente. To  me he appeared too effeminate  too much for me to bear with a light spirit.

It is a very unpleasant feeling I have. So I did not like him at all. I left before the Zumba time was over

I left and wondered off. I ended up  buying  a pizza.

It revealed to be a huge mistake, the pizza is simply  totally bad... Huge mistake. terrible choice..

Anyway what is done is done. Low quality, low nutritional value low price.. really really bad.
Bad peperoni pizza, already cooked and way too bad.

I ate only a few slices and then thrown away the rest. Such was my displeasure for this bad food.

Last Saturday April 8  I took care of the apartment washing   all my personal items and then cleaning the apartment itself.
For dusting my apartment I used a different perspective. It is from standing on a chair and cleaning on the top of the fridge. I am standing on a chair straight up... and enjoying the view.


Here is me standing on the top of the chair.


By the way the cleaned apartment looks good even from this bird eye's view.



I then signed out and walked to Trader Joe's.

I walked along the way paying attention to the pedestrian rules of traffic.
Along the way I picked a nice large flower for Jamie. I poke my index finger to bring it to her.

I gave it to her. She appreciated it, she looked to me rather amused. 

I am always having a great time over there with Jamie. She is standing happy next to me at my right hand side.


Here is my grocery shopping. 
This time the bill was a  simple $110.07
All Organic and good food.

While Shopping I met Sylvia Walker one of my body pump  instructor at the gym.

I am familiar with Sylvia and her daughter Nina Elise
I came back with the CNS van. It was a cramped van and in exiting the van I felt down. The wheelchair ramp got across my feed, it was standing in the middle of the way.
Anyway I felt well. I have the tendency of landing well on the floor.

I kept going, putting away my grocery shopping. Also folding away my clothes.

And sure enough nursing came afterward to run a few checks on me.
In the afternoon the other patients were going to the movie. I did not feel going. Instead I signed off and went to Rite Aid. Over there I purchased a new lunch box,  a couple of Listerine mouthwash bottles and toothpaste for a total of $45.22. Let's say It was Personal Shopping day.


 Here is the copy of the receipt.


It is all well. I gave it at the reception, it took a photocopy and later today when Kim will be in I am going to be reimbursed from my Personal Account. 

Last Sunday it was Palm Sunday.
I went to church at S. Philips the Apostle on Pacific Hwy.

Because I did not go to the movie I gave the whole $24 as offering to church. It is my choice and I like following it.

They appreciated it very much. I like the church and rather prefer giving my outing money to them rather than going to the movie.

Palm Sunday and the church was packed. I found a place to seat next to  Rose and Cassie Marie.
They are both very kind with me.
Rose is Cassie's grandma.
Cassie is a cycle instructor at the 24 fitness gym. I always see her over there on Wednesday afternoon. Last time she made sure a bike was reserved for me.

At church they were distributing the palms so I got a few straws.

I  notice that Cassie was using a palm straw to shape it into a cross.

I asked her if she could please do one for me as well.

She quietly did it and here it is. 

At church it has been presented the experience of God forsakenness, the Passion and Suffering of the Lord.

I had a good experience at church. Over there they are all familiar with me and are used to me distributing my outing money.
I like it that way.  S. Philip the Apostle church is a good community of Catholic fellowship and prayer.

At the apartment I wrote a letter to my kids. As usual in English and block letters.



 I need to prepare one for Easter Sunday as well.

I made time to cook while I was writing.

I cooked a very healthy Quinoa vegetable soup


For the soffritto I used Coconut Oil with a couple of onions, several garlic heads,  a  couple of carrots and celery stalks.

I washed the quinoa and later added to the soup. I also added a bit of sprouted rice
A few Russel potatoes.


It cooked gently for an hour.

Finally when it was done I added Parmesan Cheese and Olive Oil.
I enjoy cooking healthy. I have it under control.

This morning I wake up ready for my day.

I walked at the apartment park for my morning lap and to buy  the newspaper from the vending machine


The local rose flowers at the apartment.




By the way can you spot the bird in the picture below?

It is located on the wall right in the vertical of the rose


It has blue color with a grey body


Hard to see
Enjoy the picture
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment