Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday April 18 2017

Overall I am doing fine.

I had no headache thus far and I have been sleeping well.

My brain was obviously feeling the change of pressure in the air.

It is raining today. I am speculating that my head has become sensitive to the atmospheric pressure.

I will need to check if it does correlate more than with a single day.

Well, it is finally raining again today.

The flowers are soaking in the rain. I believe it is good for them to get as much as water as possible.






The rain is all over the park.

It has been  hard for me to take a walk over there as I got my feet wet.



This morning my breakfast was very quick in order for me to get the bus.
I had oatmeal, peanut butter and honey. A yogurt with a bit of cereal and blueberry.

I rushed outside to get the newspapers and here is when my feet got soaked wet.

Yesterday evening I walked to Trader Joe's by myself. Over the weekend I was in La Canada so I had no time to do grocery shopping.

I then arrived unexpectedly over there where I purchased all good and Organic food.
Jamie - in blue shirt- was surprised to see me on an off day.

She was shopping for her family and she had a list to follow as well.

I purchased all good food. I was able to find the risotto with mushroom  in a box.
I plan  to try it within the next days.






The brisket was too expensive for me  this time to buy.
So I purchased another cut of meat with a lot of marble.
I had a new supply of stickers for the kids.


I spent $109.12 .

And I am supposed to be shopping only for four days as this Saturday I am going for shopping again.


My afterthought is that if I were a company I would have my balance sheet in such a poor status that I would have to declare bankruptcy. 

Cassie the supervisor came to pick me up afterward. She drove me back to the apartment.

*********
I was not able to find the Riso Arboreo for making the risotto. They do not have it at Trader Joe's.

After some searching I found it  available at the Target store.
Well perhaps it is not so stringent as I would have to figure out a way to get there.


It is also available on line. Nowadays it is all available on line.
*******

At the apartment I tagged all the food and put it away. I hung the grocery list to the wall of my bedroom as I always  do.
It is going to be there for another time to serve me as a guideline.Each grocery list I am compiling is based on the food I had the previous time. I mark down the latest food that I find at Trader Joe's and the one that is not available with them. It has been working well thus far.

This morning I went to the AAC, where I participate to the activity of reading the newspaper to the folks over there.  Then at 11am I came here for my work program.

Simona and the boys are fine. When I called this morning the boys were already up and running.
She was getting ready for her day. 
The boys today have piano lesson.

I inadvertently wished my sister Isabella happy birthday. I am clearly off  as much time goes.

She is my sister Isabella. One year older than I am  and tree years older than my brother Francesco is.



My sister is very energetic.
She has built two different business thus far. They are both in Germany where she lives.

The first one is her main activity as representative for high end fabric textile products.
The second leg of her activity is based on a completely different subject.
She is providing dresses for Tango activity, hence the name of Dimensione Tango.

This is another picture from my mom's balcony in Italy.
She is showing that the plant of oranges she has on her balcony is undergoing an abrupt change;


The temperature of the air has dropped down significantly in the past days. It has been going from 23C (73F) down to 12C (53F). In doing so the flowers that the orange plant was starting to make have been disturbed. Hopefully this is not a major disruption for the plant

Even the temperature in Bakersfield has dropped to 18C (64F). I have been underestimating the change in temperature.
I prefer the cold temperature as my body works better in the cold, and my blood pressure can stay low.
However if it is too cold I start to sneeze like today. 

Today the plan is cooking dinner and perhaps gym if it is nor raining, we will see how it goes later  today.

This is a good reading regarding the correlation of atmospheric pressure and programmable shunt.



No comments:

Post a Comment