Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday April 27

I woke up with the usual pain in my right eye. It is as if something were pulling from the inside out.

My Nurse Melissa  and everybody says there is nothing wrong with my head.

the pain I feel is real.


Their saying use Tylenol - my liver thanks a lot - or mediation or else


The inconvenient true fact of my life is that my head hurts and in my experience something inside is wrong.

It is changing the position from a laying  flat in bed to a standing  position that makes my body change the distribution of its fluids. As a result   in the morning my head hurts.

Obviously everybody  has accepted the way it is and gave up on me.
I am on the receiving end of the pain and I am frankly quite unimpressed by the care I am receiving.

I am  paying  the consequence of my sport activity and of my own doing.


C'est la vie mon pot, tu es un patient difficile... if you want to know this is  French so you can learn French by reading this blog, n'est pas? Alors d'acord. C'est a vous .

There are only a few roses worth the time and the byte of the net




I pulled from somewhere this picture of Ponte Pietra in Verona, Italy, my home town.

If you look carefully you will see many people attending an open air fair.


Enjoy the picture as I believe it is really remarkable.

It shows how things are done in a good day in Verona,  Italy: open air  market and open street.


This picture was taken by the sister of a  school mate of mine.
. His name is Flavio and her sister is Tatia.

The park  in the morning during my brief walking around.




Feeling the pain in my head and getting really annoyed by it because it drives me insane.


As every Thursday of the week I was paid by CNS my very simple salary consisting in $75 for food and in $24 for the other activities.  Huge amount of money...I have been told but what I do at CNS for it?

So much money I can barely believe I am in a such generous regime. If I were to rely entirely on CNS I would be begging around for money. Except this part of town has already too many people walking around and asking for money.

Luckily for me  there are other people in my  family that are thinking about me, far or close-by they are making sure I am taken care of.

Another activity would  also be to recycle, there are patients that religiously go throw  every single bin  to collect  things good  to recycle.

I  am at a certain level in my recovery to avoid it carefully. Not that I have not take part in the past.

However in the past I have never searched into the trash bin for things to pick up.  At this point I am clearly openly looking with a notion of disapproval   to  the ones that are reaching in the trash bin for recycle material.

I do not do  any longer the recycle activity. It is far below my current  level of recovery.

Yesterday evening I went to the gym among the people of the community. I signed myself out from the apartment. I walked over there where I  had cycle with Miss Cassie and then later Body pump with Miss Sylvia.

It might be my impression but when I call them as Miss Cassie and Miss Sylvia Walker they are feeling I am a bit formal with them. It shows I am respecting them as a person. I learned to address each and everyone in the community this way. Static cycle at the gym is a good cardio activity with Cassie.

Afterward I took the class of body pump with Sylvia. I use barbell weight and free weight. And this is the origin of my increase blood pressure. Because you see there is a strong correlation between my physical activity I am involved with and my blood pressure. As a result I am paying the price of every simple effort the next day in the form of my shunt hurting. There  is a very strong correlation.

Also I noticed that it has an impact to my shunt  when the weather changes and the air pressure varies.

This is the way I would like CNS to approach this issue. In a plausible  and believable way rather than searching for some very odd explanation that have no clear construction.


Anyway yesterday evening before going to the gym I made a good farfalle pasta.

I prepared my home made sauce . I used the cooked eggplant  from the other day. I set in a container the eggplant,  basil, garlic and sliced heirloom tomatoes.


I added some pepper flakes and then a can of anchovies

I cooked and mixed everything on the stove.
Look at the rich ingredient of this home made sauce.


I made sure that the pasta was done al dente. 
I reserved a cup of the pasta water for the sauce.
I pored the water in the sauce and finally I added the farfalle  pasta al dente.


I saute everything in the large pan  for a few minutes


I also added some mozzarella bytes.


Et voila.
Farfalle pasta with tomato,  anchovy and eggplant sauce.

A great dinner  to have.


For lunch today I brought the left over pasta, a bit of salad and an apple.

Anchovy is a great and versatile food to keep available in the pantry.

The  temperature will be 25C for the next couple of days. Then it will jump to 31C Sunday and Monday.  Tuesday through Tuesday will be very unpleasantly hot  34, 37 and 37C.


Amyway today is the Grocery Shopping list at the apartment for shopping during the weekend.

A lot of veggie, white meat and fruits. A new canister of Oatmeal, Olive Oil and the normal staples of a good diet.

Eating healthy for feeling healthy.

I took the bus and when to the Mnt Vernon Clinic. During this week over there they are showing a bunch of Video of stories about brain injury patient.

There is no interest by CNS to let it go anytime soon.

I  carry the scars with me in my body, my tracheotomy scar, my shunt in my head many other scars..
What do you want more from me CNS.. at some point you will have to admit it is time to let it go please.

I am marked for ever what is so difficult to admit for you all dear CNS?

BTW your you tube videos are looking like a  simple self serving propaganda.

It is like a regime that post on your tube its very own propaganda video for  the pure self serving interest of patting oneself on the back for a good job.

Your marketing guys would be better spend time in reviewing the real part of life that is of the meaning for the word a Meaningful Recovery.


In my onion CNS should learn to let it go...

It is all very sad ad very unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment