Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday June 6 2017

I am here at my work placement position.

I had a good night of sleep and this makes a difference for me.

I had a lingering headache located at the top right eye, nothing major nor new.

Yesterday evening I went to the gym with CNS.

Beforehand I spent the evening cooking my meal for the evening and for lunch today.

I made a rice salad with cooked rice, raw Carrots, celery, boiled eggs, tuna and Mancheco cheese slices. As a dressing I used Organic Mayo and Olive Oil




This is the result of my culinary effort

I was emulating the one I had at home, far more elaborate and creative. 

In  my mind close enough  and anyway limited to the raw ingredient I had available  at the apartment.

This is a picture of the rice salad I had at home last time I was there. It has been prepared by my mother in law Anna. I need to shop specifically to plan for a new rice salad.


Later I went to the gym. I asked CNS to drive  me there and then to come to pick me up.

I had my Yoga mats with me. It is difficult to walk in the community holding everything with me.

So I was on time for Yoga with Lilli. Here is me with my Yoga mat



Afterward  I had cycle with Misty. She is the lady at my left hand side in this picture.
Always smiling with me.


Following my program I left at 7pm with Transportation.
I came back to the apartment had my evening routine and slept very well.

I realized my current gym attire needs to be refreshed.
I asked my wife Simona to send me a new one.

It is Underway to me and will arrive by tomorrow.
I have two sets. The orange one still works while the grey one is done for age related reason.


In the meantime I can use the one that is still working.

The usual flowers next to the apartment 





This morning I am feeling well. 

I took the trash out next to the nursing station - 10 points congratulation 

I walked around the park. It is a nice and hot day in town.



I got the newspaper for the day. The forecast is for mild temperatures during the next few days.




The D-day was launched today in 1944.  This is also known as The invasion of Normandy.

It marks the beginning of the WWII war effort to retake the occupied Europe from the Nazi. It is a fact from long time ago still  it shows commitment by the US toward Europe.

A very tough an challenging  selling point  in today's political landscape of president Trump.



I waited for the Swain Center to be open as I get up early enough and I am done with all my preparation on time. I started reading the newspaper of the day and then off to my work program.

This card from my wife and kids is more appropriate than ever.

It says when will you be able to have a bit more wisdom?


Today I luckily I had brought with me a quick lunch that did not required any heating at all.

The whole place is taken by training people, the kitchen tables are fully taken by other people items.

I quickly had my lunch in a corner.. call it eating in the present moment... well let's call it eating in a future moment.

Later  this evening  I am planning to make an overnight coffee Oats following this recipe


Coffee Overnight Proats
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1/4 cup coffee
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 scoop (about 15 grams) vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Directions
In a jar or small bowl, combine the oats, coffee, almond milk, protein powder and chia seeds.
Put the lid on the jar and give it a shake; stir if using a bowl. Chill overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment