Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday December 22

Already today we are a month away from my wife  Simona's B-day..
It is a big celebration for our family.
Coincidentally my mom in Verona has the same B-day date.. call it a Freudian coincidence..!

On Friday after the clinic I went to the 24 fitness gym to dance Zumba with honey
Honey is the lady at my left hand side. I had brought a sticker for the daughter as well.
After the gym I went back to the apartment.




Well my weekend was really good.
On Saturday I have done all the cleaning activities for the house.


The usual tasks of the weekend.. including  cleaning the kitchen, restroom and cleaning all the floors and surfaces.  As there is a lot of dust around I paid attention to the surfaces as I like a clean and fresh environment.



I have changed my bed and washed all my clothes.. it is all folded nicely in my closet.

In the morning I went to do Grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.
I like this place as I am familiar with everybody. They call me Joseph!




I have brought a flower to Jamie ( she is the lady at my left hand side) and a Xmas ball for her family.
She mentioned that she would give it to Delaney her daughter as otherwise Logan her son would drought it at the wall. 
 This time the Hawaiian hi was very popular over there!



This is Meredith.

I spent $74.41  as I was careful in sticking to my grocery list. 
I have brought the reusable bags so  Simona's number was entered in the raffle.
Also I have collected stickers for Ian. Ian is the youngest son of  my  Case Manager Sarah.
I have left a letter with the stickers and a happy Xmas note on her desk this morning.
It is a gesture of courtesy on her behalf.

Afterward I went to the movie theater... I run out of space..







No comments:

Post a Comment