Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday December 30th 2014

Already,
let's go back to my activities of yesterday evening.
As I was at home for the weekend yesterday pm I went to do grocery shopping.
This time it was a WINCO grocery shopping.
I have to confess that I really liked the place, good customer service and good offering of goods. Also good price as I have spent $75.66. I have purchased all I had on the list and I am very happy with the food choices they have, 
As I have brought the bag I did not have to pay for the plastic bags either.
I also have purchased a couple of items that normally I have it for Personal Shopping.. so overall it is a good deal to consider as an option. 

As I was there I have also  purchased a little candy stick for Sarah's youngest son.
This is the same candy stick at my apartment.. 


 I have brought it to the clinic this morning. It is on her desk..



This morning  I wake up early did my own staff and got ready for the bus.
As nobody came to check on me it means I am doing better and better.. 
Afterward the staff of CNS came to make sure I was taking the bus..

at the clinic I worked on my CR (Cognitive Rehab) PT for the mind.

Erica-sama was working with us.
I had two variable for auditory scanning, she was reading a passage about the Afghanistan war and the US effort and we had to keep track of certain words.

Finally she made us scan cards that she was holding. Each card  contained 3 by 3 letters. She showed us the card for 3 to 4 seconds and later she asked us about the content of the card.  She asked about on of the rows.. flexibility for the mind..

I had 77% for the row and 93%  for the card.
The goal is to maintains a score in the 90% for three time in a row.

Afterward I had Yoga with Amy. I brought her  Merry Xmas letters that I had written for her two daughters: Madison 11 and Olivia is 4.
Also I have brought a small magnet for the fridge to be used for holding some photo.

They are all small things that I like to share with them.

Today my therapy has been increased to do PT is addition to Yoga.. As I was not aware of the change..I will be doing more CR work (PT for the mind) and then starting tomorrow I will be ready for Yoga and PT together.


Working hard on my PT is good for my brain as it stimulates the production of the Growth hormone or IGF1 factor. 


As mentioned to you my brain is getting used to a higher level of  activity.
Going to the gym on a regular basis working hard at my best is key for me to move along..

Sarah knows it and she is tailoring my therapy as she understands it is best for me..


I am taking time off on both Saturday to attend the movie outing and on Sunday to go to church.

My family is doing great. Chicco our eldest son (9 years) is on school vacation as well as our youngest Lapo (5.5).

Chicco right now is enjoying is time off. Chicco is playing the piano and playing with the WEE.
Lapo is off from  Preschool and he is doing activities with his friend Kavon.

Me? I am working hard on everything at my best.. keeping up with my good job, as Sarah my wonderful Case Manager is always telling me to do..


Simona my wife is doing her best to provide me with the items I have been missing..
A new coat a new gym clothes .. she is the person I am going to to ask..
As Michael says.. "Happy wife Happy life!"  this is the way it is working for us..


Sincerely
Giuseppe









No comments:

Post a Comment