Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday December 9th

Already,
it is a nice winter day here in Bakersfield.. today we are surrounded by a dense fog for the first time.
It is nice and peaceful.
The temperature is clearly cold in the morning and later during the afternoon it is rising again to fall down before sunset. A kind of parabola irradiation curve..

Yesterday it was a Monday and I have finished my therapy at 2 pm as usual.
I went home cleaned around wrote a few letters to m,y family and then prepared dinner.
Simona suggested me to get some frozen Chicken with Teryaki sauce from Trader Joe's. All I had to do was to prepare the rice and put the Chicken in the microwave.
My dinner was ready.


Afterward I went to the 24 fitness gym to do Yoga with Erica.
Yoga was really good and I have brought with me the mat that Amy gave me a few weeks ago.  Erica is the nice lady at my left hand side. The other smiling girl  at my left is Melissa. She is wearing a red shirt. At the gym I greeted Frank the Manager and had a really good time.


As I had the mat that Amy brought me I was equipped for the event.
At the gym Erica mentioned that when we do Yoga we do it with an open mind and a non judgmental approach as there are people of different degree of ability.
Robert did my coverage at the gym. Afterward it was time to go back home and we agreed it was too late and too cold for stopping  along the way.
Anyway we came back home, I got into the shower got a light snack, got my night meds and got ready for my night.
This morning I wake up early as usual and got breakfast with a family virtually  surrounding me.


At the clinic today is my Money Management day  and I got paid by CNS ( thank you very much).
CNS pays me well, for Grocery Shopping I have $150, for outing I have $45.
I typically stay well on budget and learned along the time to put limit on my Grocery shopping.
I used to spend a lot (Impulse buyer) and now I am putting stops by myself.
At the clinic  I worked on my CR (PT for the mind) :
Parrot program with the following setting: 7 letter 7 Second I have achieved 55% with 15.25 time
I have been working on sequence level 5. Result 100% with time 9.36
Zeina supervised my work today.
Afterward it was time to do Yoga with Amy.
We did a lot of good movements coupled with the breathing.
I gave her a nice letter for her two daughters: Olivia (4) and Madison (11).

I have got into the habit to exchange little simple items with her daughters and they have reciprocated with small drawings and items that I have passed along my two son.
Lapo the -little one -got a bracelet and Chicco the eldest got a wallet. 
They were happy to receive it. 

Already it is all good.
Simona is always with me ..
I called her earlier this morning and she was taking our kids to school. As soon as she could call me we talked over the phone.
You see she is very busy and nevertheless she has always time to get back to me.
Have a great day.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment