Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1 2014


I had some little present for our kids.
A bracelet for Lapo on the left and a wallet for Chicco on the right.
They came from Amy's daughters our Yoga teacher.
The bracelet lasted a couple of hours while Chicco is taking care of his wallet.


For thanksgiving I have been preparing for our kids a drawing.


Our kids have really a lot of staff at home. This is their playroom.


This is Chicco's room


And this is Lapo's room


This is the trophy collection for our kids.


Taekwon do,  Swimming  and soccer.

You see our kids are really well taken care of.

At thanksgiving we went to Jose and Claudia. Here pictured at the left hand side of our son Chicco.

Jose works at Caltech as well, Claudia is an administrator at the same University as well.
They are a nice couple very generous.
this is the dinner table with Chicco and Lapo at its right hand side.


Milena Benjamin and Samuel, Chicco and Lapo.
Lapo and Samuel were at day care together.


At home the boys played the piano,, I can not upload the video I made thought.
So believe me when I am saying they play well.

We went to grab some sushi at the whole food in La Canada

Afterward we went tp 
to the Glendale Galleria. Where they erected a nice Xmas tree.

As we were at the mall Lapo had a chance to complete his Xmas tree wish list.



A real traveler enjoys himself on its way to Damascus.. The vacation was over and we came back to the resistance..I forget it is a residence with some type of resistence.

Resistance..

Lastly  I don't' have any nightmare at night.. I would at least have something to think about my day..
Sincerelu




No comments:

Post a Comment