Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday December 23

Already, it is  a beautiful day here in Bakersfield, mid winter season is coming and a bit of fog is around the road .. as I mentioned a beautiful and peaceful day in the valley.
Yesterday evening after the clinic I  went back home and called our kids.
I found them playing outside together with Leslie Fernanda and Alan. They are Marina's kids. Marina is our nanny that has been with us for many years. She is part of our family.

Well as I mentioned the kids were busy playing as they are on Xmas break.

Simona made it back from S. Francisco where she has been attending meetings because of her job at Caltech.

She is able to keep up with her schedule because she is a tenacious and organized person.

Once at home I have been writing to my family. For Chicco and Lapo a good and positive letter.
In block letter and English.. I know they are going to cherish it.
I have been writing to my family everyday.. so I have a big pack of letter to share with them.



I have been preparing dinner. 
Chicken tenders season with herbs. Also I have been mixing it with eggs and bread crumble. 
It came out just perfect.
I also had a vegetable  soup with chicken peas and rice. 

I enjoy cooking as much as everything else..  around the house.


After dinner I went to the gym as it was my Yoga night with Erica. Erica is the lady at my right hand side of this picture. At Yoga we are doing very similar movements as at the center.  More difficult for me.. yet it is a non judgmental environment as Erica says.



After Yoga I started doing cycle with Lolita and finally at 7pm it was time for me to go back to the apartment.

At the gym I have greeted Frank the manager here pictures at my left hand side.


Robert did my coverage at the gym as right now I not cleared to go over there by myself..
It is fine as CNS has a lot of responsibility on everybody and on my well being as well.
At home anyway I got a shower then a light snack and went to bed.

Before going to bed a wished goodnight to my family... "Good night Kiddos"


This morning I wake up early as usual prepared for my day.

Had a good breakfast as usual. Simona my wife had left early but I got a glimpse of  her leaving the apartment.

Simona is always on the move always running around after something .. So it is hard for me to catch her for more than a few minutes during the day..

Well today I snapped a picture of a great electric car ( The whole Electric Fiat 500)

I think you would appreciate its greenness and respect for the environment.


At the clinic I had CR at Starbucks with Erica Sama.
CR is PT for the mind..
Afterward I had Yoga with Amy. As I was the only one this morning we had the opportunity to do some advanced staff we normally don't do here at the clinic.
I was telling Amy that the Yoga at the gym is a great for me and it is quite similar to the program here at CNS. I am sure she understands this point.

Well during the morning I left stickers on Sarah Desk. They are for Ian her youngest son. I am normally taking it to her as I know she appreciates my thought.

By the way I was also paid today by Michael and CNS. Next time is going to be January 6th.
It is the Epiphany day  as the night between the 5th and the 6th in Italy is the last holidays for Xmas time..
Well enjoy the reading..
thank you all.
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment