Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday December 4 2014

Yesterday it was a Wednesday and I went to the 24 fitness gym. It was a Wednesday and It was my cycle day.
At the gym I snapped a picture with Melissa, at my right hand side of this picture.
She is always positive and smiling to me.

She mentioned that for thanksgiving she went to Temecula and therefore she could not take me back any sand. 


Temecula is a nice wine country around LA. Very peaceful and idyllic place to be.
I remember that I good friend of min (Jonathan F.) e at work use to commute from Temecula to LA. This was many years ago at the time of Photobit which later became Micron Imaging. Right now Jonathan has move to Boise,Idaho as Micron Imaging has been relocating over the main headquarter in Boise.

After the picture taking time  it was time for me to do cycle with Angie. Her son is doing great and she told me that he made the wrestling team at high school. 

I showed her video of Chicco and Lapo wrestling in our house in La Canada and she appreciated the video and the boys. She mentioned the house is really beautiful and that the boys are really active. She told me that Chicco really looks like me. I showed her that Lapo is really looking like Simona, She mentioned that Lapo too is looking like me.

Before leaving I snapped a picture of Kaia, smiling to me 

After ward it was time to go back to the apartment.
My coverage at the gym was provided by Alexis.. her work is appreciated.
As it was too cold for a  stopping to a Starbucks we came back to the apartment.

Over there I have been helping Sarah to decorate the Xmas tree. I have been working on the tall side as I could reach it. I did it because I have enjoyed doing it.

At the clinic I have received a document from my brother Francesco in Italy and Dusting helped me printing out. It is going to be for Simona's record.

By the way, I gave Sarah my Case Manager Stickers for Ian.. it is a simple gesture of gratitude that she appreciates.


It is time for me to move on to the next therapy.
Thank you,
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment