Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday Dec 31

Yesterday it was Tuesday  and I went to the gym.
I had boot-camp with Johnny and I did my very best. I like to the gym as I am treated as a normal person with a name and  a good respect.
At the gym I met the usual acquaintances.
I greeted Frank at my left hand side and Jerry at my right hand side.
Frank mentioned that by next year he is going to charge me for every picture I am taking with him..



At bootcamp I met Dee, Sharita, Tom and many other people I am familiar with.

I was then dancing Zumba with Mike and it was time to leave.

Before leaving I met Dwain here pictured below.
He greeted me by saying " Hi Young man how are you doing?"


Finally  before leaving I met Maria and greeted her.



Kyle provided me transportation to and from the gym.. Full limousine service courtesy of CNS.. 


The gym is my outlet to go and to feel a normal person away from the CNS environment,..that honesty I can not take any longer.
Of course after the gym I had a snack: a yummy piadina -pita bread width green beans..
A healthy snack ...

Eating healthy always..

Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment