Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday March 31

Yesterday evening my family came to see me.
They live in La Canada while I live in Bakersfield where I am undergoing such a pleasant so-capped treatment for brain injury patient at CNS. The motto is The bridge to a meaningful recovery.

In my opinion a never ending bridge that connects the past and the future.

Yesterday we went to Panera Bread to have a family dinner. Soup and sandwiches.

The soup was good I had a black bean soup. My sandwich was fridge cold.   It had not even been   warmed up let alone toasted. I should have had the waiter to take me a new one.
I  was busy with the family,








Simona had brought a candle for Lapo


We all sat there cheering Lapo.


Lapo felt very happy


Of course Simona was watching over the family 


Lapo was cheering himself for this good job.


Lapo shared the cookie with his brother.





I had prepared many letters for our eldest son Chicco for him to read.
I had also drawn a happy birthday card for Lapo I gave it to him yesterday.

After the dinner at California Pizza kitchen we went to shop at Target.

Lapo was waiting this moment very impatiently.

He was very happy to visit the store.
 He renegotiated with Simona - my wife - about his wish.

He ended up purchasing a few  boxes of Nerf Toy  guns.

Simona was pleasantly startled by Lapo's  wish.

She complied after negotiating with him for a little bit.

He promised to behave and to keep being such a good boy.





The car was full of suitcases because the family was coming back from Skiing at Big Bear Mountains.

They have been there for the Spring break vacation.

Simona had brought me a Strudel. I tasted it  this morning.


After my usual semi cold shower I took a stroll in the park.


I had thrown the trash around the apartment

I took my daily pictures of the local roses 

So perfect and delicate.


Hard to believe anybody would be so unconsidered to pick the flowers


Oh well there are obviously many views around the apartment.


I took the newspaper of the day and went to the AAC.


Sincerely
Giuseppe Rossi


No comments:

Post a Comment