Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday May 19


Dear CNS and everybody what has happened to my leg is called a surface capillary.

It is the same you find in the back on my left arm, spread across my belly and for your information it is all over my body. This is a sign of a weak capillary system.



So Dear CNS mind your own business OK? Are you ready to let it go please , you are not training your supervisor well enough , nor I am expecting them to be fluent in the medical science because medical science is certainly flying over their heads. per this inappropriate  observation by miss Melanie R.


What has happened to me is my own business... for further medical explanation you can talk to Dr Zauner at the Cottage Hospital in S. Barbara.

Certainly he will be happy to address any of your issues, should you have the skills and training for following the conversation... which  in my mind is a very big if.

Let's move  on


Yesterday I  cooked chicken legs on the stove at the apartment.

I made a light soffritto with onion, garlic, carrots and celery



I cut a whole heirloom  tomato and got some Rosemary branches from the apartment plant.



I  made a soffritto base  by  using coconut oil, salt, pepper and spices.
A very colorful melange of vegetable.


The chicken legs had been  rolled in paprika and other spices


I cooked it in a steel pot for a good 30 minutes making sure there was enough liquid to keep is moist. 

This is a real challenge given the fact I can not use any cooking wine...

A real challenge because the pot is not Teflon coated to make it non sticking.

A real challenge because the kitchen uses only electric plate rather than real natural gas burner.

While the chicken was going I prepared  a healthy Basmati brown rice


I seasoned the rice with Parmesan Cheese, Olive Oil and Salt.

A good healthy choice 

Since I was cooking , I did not go to the gym. I do not mind anyway.

After dinner I washed it all by hand. Believe me when I am stating that the supposedly  non sticky pot  at the end is very very messy to use.


Anyway I cleaned it by hand and by using baking soda which is the element of choice for me to use for cleaning tough things.
I cleaned all the kitchen area as always I do.


Then I rested  in the sense that I did not go to the gym.
Kind of tired of following their classes.

I will rest each and every time I feel like 

I slept pretty well  all the endless amount of meds is working.

flowers of today.. nothing major nor nothing new






I believe this picture below shows a nice effect of a ray of light.





The usual walking at the park in the morning

A nice and hot day to confirm I can stay in short.




By the way I got the last newspaper of the day...

Got into the bus went to AAC, read the newspaper with the things I consider worth reading and then head off for my work program

I had my quick lunch - based on yesterday left over 

And then quickly to the next  event


Dr. Elisabeth: she knows all about my birth marks 

She is giving me hope by saying there is still something to look for 
move forward in getting strong and enjoy your weekend

*******************************************************************
Anyway here is the setting you  are talking about

o change who can see your blog:
  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  2. Select the blog to update.
  3. In the left menu, click Settings Basic.
  4. Under "Permissions," find "Blog Readers" and click Edit.
  5. Select Public, Private - Only blog authors, or Private - Only these readers.
  6. Click Save changes.
*******************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment