Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday may 24

Today I am a assigned to have a wonderful experience by sitting  my butt and on the floor of the HH in Niles street

It has been hard  to find a place  Initially I sat on the floor next to a power outlet as the computer needed charging up. I am not capable of figure it out why it does not hold the charge during the night.


Finally Miss Alexis reached me and addressed to the me desk of the receptionist where Alena used to be located.


I am located at the receptionist desk after lunch.

In the morning it has been a struggle to figure out where to sit.
I felt a lot of frustration and disenfranchisement.


Yesterday.. let see 
Let's see to focus for a second... 

Staff brought me to the gym for body pump  as it has been too hot to walk by myself due to the very awful atmospheric condition in Bakersfield.

I like body pump as it is a good discipline for me.. Ellie is a very nice lady to work with

Later there was Alex for the following Zumba class. He is coming from the Rosedale gym. This class  is full of out of control women only waiting to discharge their energy at that time of  the day.

I looked around and can but not stop reflecting on the fact that they all appeared  to me exalted. 

It is very much  when you witness a tribal dance in the forest. 
It makes you think about primordial behaviors.

I am always taking the back row as once I dared to go in the front  and they screamed at me.. imagine how territorial they can be, there is a packing order after all .. Anyway I survived the fantastic experience 


I came back with CNS cleaned, I  got my usual snack and slept.

I am not really looking forward to sleeping, nursing came to give me my sleeping magic pill called ambient.
I woke up full of energy and good expectation  for my day.

I had a good breakfast, then cooked more Oatmeal. It  was time to replenish my Oatmeal container for my morning breakfast. At least this has been  done in advance.

I got the newspapers - so important to get in the morning for reading..completed the money receipts for today... part of the money management program.. oh yes as I do not have any money available other than this at CNS...
In order it followed getting  in the bus - arriving to the AAC clinic... reading the newspaper - for myself  of course -  signing out and  coming to Homes of Hope

I started working on the computer mulling over what to say and what not to say...let's live it to that

I had a good lunch... the left over salmon and the rice I cooked the other day are really good.


Here what it  is really bugging me,  I am frustrated because I can not access the money I have.

I have a Personal Account that I should be able to access.

However due to the current condition at CNS,  I can not access the money that I am entitled to.

Let's make an example.
Last Sunday after church and before the gym I was taken by somebody to replace the soda stream canister that had run of gas.  

I  exchanged the empty one for a full one at a cost of $16.03

See the bill below.


This had happened last Sunday.

Now I had to go around and forceful ask the holder of My Money - not my wife certainly- another person that is holding my money because I am deemed too stupid or too incapable or whatever is the reason that  frustrates the hell out of me. 

Anyway feeling frustrated with that person  I had brought the bill this morning to my Case Manager.


" E piu' facile avere soldi dall'Italia una tantum che ottenerne dal mio Personal Account in modo regolare. Ci sono proprio cosi' tante mani che devono essere smosse che veramente mi fa pensare che altrimenti non avrebbero nulla da fare senza tutto questo"

Traducedelo dall'Italiano se volete capire


She checked it out and asked my IPC to reimburse it to me.
Following that instruction I have been told to go at the reception today at the apartment where I will find the money  that are after all my money note the Italic style.

It is an impartial picture of what the current situation is with my own life.

I do not understand why CNS does not give up on all this stupid cash and start handling out rechargeable debit card much more useful in the modern world.

As to do with something related to be frozen in time in the middle ages... 

Well a bit of advice from my point of view, the modern era is here,all  the store we go to used credit card check out counter some are reserved for cashless transactions...
go figure why CNS is stuck on the last Century...

Then you distribute a lot of green T shirt say THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE...

Well figure out it 







No comments:

Post a Comment