Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday May 18 2017

I wake up with a bad headache as always. I have regular headache because after a brain injury this is how things works.

I am sleeping very poorly, I am filled with a lot of medication to sleep. Despite it, this remains a very artificial  sleep. I take Melatonine, Trazodone and Ambient to knock me down. Yet it does not matter, the apartment in Gosford is noisy.

For instance last night at 10:23 pm a patient let's call it R. was still outside breaking his endless source of recyclable material.. flattening, crouching, smashing while  ignoring the quite time- curfew- that CNS is supposedly to be enforcing at night.

C'est la vie at CNS n'est pas?

Well I sent  and email to my IPC and she said... I am sorry we will talk to his staff and let me know if this continues.

Today as every Thursday I got paid, the fantastic sum of $75 for grocery  and $24 for the so called outing.
The local lingo is really reveling. The grocery sum serves the purpose of eating the food. Once a week I am allowed to go to the store... Now normal people are able  to stop  by to buy food a bit more often.

Because I am not normal nor I am able to go whenever I consider  I need food I am adjusting to stick to the program rules.


Hence I am buying always quite a lot as I am at the store and can not pass on the fact the future is uncertain.


Today I am feeling very challenging everybody that gets in my way...


I feel very charged and ready for anything...

Let's pas on the breakfast - always the same and on the flower- always the same

Let's pass on it today.

Now let's  review a couple of images

Which one do you consider more appealing?

The one below showing a town full of history in Italy - my home town, that is Verona


Or the emptiness of the park in the morning near the apartment...


 I like the emptiness of the park as nobody is around

I can not stand having patients around me.

I like to be with the people of the community.

My apartment at CNS is well maintained. I keep it cleaned and functional.
Everything works well, I am asking maintenance to fix anything that is broken.

I take care of the cleaning supply. This is the way I like to keep it.

I would expect the same for anybody that is in charge of maintaining a functional  standard in any house.

Let's live it to that

I cleaned my blog. Edited  may 8, 5, 1, April 2, I checked it back to April 26. It is fine.
I also checked it back to March 31 I hope it is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment