Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday May 16 2017

Yesterday evening I went to do Grocery Shopping as I was elsewhere for the weekend.

I was with the family for Lapo's first communion.

So I could not go as scheduled on a Saturday and I went yesterday evening



I was supposed to buy food for only 5 days, at the end I broke the bank as always.
I spent $98.21, all good Organic food.

I walked by myself to Trader Joe's then called  CNS for transportation to pick me up.

And my Odyssey  began.

The van  was driven by the NRS Briana. it  was super-late in coming to pick me up.

 I called the receptionist Taylor once, I called Taylor twice. The matter is that I was told Briana had no idea  were to go.

I had to wait outside Trader Joe's sitting on a bench. All other free and normal people were going back by themselves. Obviously I am not normal. I had to endure the community  staring at me like they might be staring at a  beggar asking for charity at the road side. 

Obviously I was not pleased... see my eyes 

Perhaps next time I will put my hat over there to see how much I am able to collect from them.

Any amount of money will prove my point.

And yes my request for a service  is all about going from  point A on Stockdale Hwy -where Trader Joe's is located - to point B on Gosford Rd - back to the apartment with an efficient transportation service. 

CNS was clearly not able to provide .   It  was clearly taking advantage of the situation.


Obviously this is the aspect of the bridge to the meaningful recovery that you have to accept with CNS service.

I  was annoyed and pissed off  with the  CNS service like I can only be pissed off with an employee that can not fulfill his/her basic job duty for which he/she is hired for.
Believe me I know a thing or two about this matter.

I am appalled why CNS always assign to me such a low level individuals without any significant skills nor notion of where to go to accomplish their goal.

I guess the humiliating situations at CNS are endless in nature. 

My level of patience and of acceptance with this time type of service is running thin.

Then you CNS increased my med doses of Divalproex and of Buspirone... and you apparently have resolved everything with medication. According to my latest experience you are paid too much for what you are effectively doing for me.


I log for the day you guys will do everything according to the Insurance for what you are get paid for and CNS is billed for.

As a minimum Briana should be strongly reprimanded for what  she  was able to put me trough yesterday.

She sounded actually concerned and she correctly should be extremely concerned for her job.

Actually if it were up to me I would fire her in a heartbeat.

I mean not that at CNS there are not enough NRS being able to do this type of work.

Somebody able to know the valley roads is perhaps more suitable to replace the little poor girl.

Anyway I slept annoyed and poorly... As I am getting every time CNS screws things up for me.

Today I woke up and this my usual recurring routine

I had a Tylenol from Nursing... thank you Briana and CNS.

I walked by the flower



walked by at the park



Of course after  my breakfast I went to Nursing to get a Tylenol for my shunt... Oh yes I might have it mentioned to you that whenever the situation is getting harsh  the shunt in my head hurts... this is the reason CNS is  enhancing the dose of medication for my head... exactly the way it should go.

I  am sure I made my point clear and loud.

My breakfast .. the usual healthy one for the record.



I got the newspaper of the day

I got in the bus got shipped to the Mt Vernon clinic like a little soldier that needs training.

The family is well they are all fulfilling their activity.

The news from Italy are pretty grim. My mother is battling over there with the bureaucracy and the many  inefficiencies of the Italian system.

I am glad I am not there any longer. I am try to  be understanding of  her difficulties and frustration  in achieving what she needs to be done. She is facing the local bureaucracy and this is pretty tough to endure.

I went to the Mnt Vernon clinic read the newspapers with the salient news of the day... today there was a raw of chairs blocking  the white board.. so much for the overpopulation at CNS so much for the powerful clinic's rehabilitation techniques.

Today is Taco Tuesday at the Homes of Hope.
I had an earlier lunch I enjoyed the Tacos. not that I am eating it very often.

The cilantro was good, the beans, rise  and the chicken and the little gyros was all fine.




I enjoyed my lunch outside with the other foster parents. As I was done quickly I helped cleaning the tables. I asked the people if I could do it, they agreed and let me help around.
After all I am here to do something. Perhaps I have a future as a waitress at a restaurant. I could always start from the bottom and move upward




No comments:

Post a Comment