Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday November 10

Already,
yesterday Simona my wife came to visit me. She came with her brother Andrea here pictured among Lapo on the left and Chicco on the right hand side.

I gave to the boys all the letters I had prepared and for the boys I had a pumpkin made for RT. Both Chicco and Lao like it very much.


The boys had a bit of relax time watched a bit of cartoon on TV.


Andrea brought me chocolate from Belgium and a cartoon Book. The main character is Asterix.. it is a famous cartoon in France and Belgium



This is me with Andrea and the Asterix  comics book.



Simona has to go on business trip to Washington so her brother Andrea is coming in town to cover for her. 
Out kids loves Andrea and they are very comfortable playing with him. Andrea has a young son Matteo,  He is one year younger than Lapo our youngest son.

So Andrea is very comfortable with our boys.


We stay a bit in the apartment and then we went to  the Mall to have the boys running a bit around. We ended up at frozen yogurt place.

This is my wife Simona smiling at me.


And this is a picture of her left foot.. it is so beautiful and sleekly. So I snapped a picture.




At the mall with Met Clarissa and with young daughter Naveah.

At the mall we went to Banana Republic where Simona checked the shop out for her upcoming trip.

It was getting late and we decided to eat at the  mall, a healthy Chicken, shrimp with rice food.



This is me with Chicco at my left hand side.




Finally it was time for us to leave as it was time for me to go to church.
It all went well, I met Coral as usual with her family and I sat with her family. She was happy to see me there. She left me by saying see you next week Joseph.
Well, I need to go..
Sincerely

By the way at the clinic I gave my letter to Sarah, did my PT and got my flu shot.
It is time for me to go.
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment