Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday November 5

Already, Yesterday I went to the 24 fitness gym with Celina. I did bootcamp with Johnny and then danced Zumba with Silvia.
Jessica as usual was there to snap a picture with me. Jessica is the lady at my right hand side. I must have a gazillion of pictures with her.
At the gym I greeted Frank the current manager and everybody else.


Afterward it was time to go back home together with Celina.
After a good shower and a snack I went to sleep.
This morning I was at cleaning ready for a new day of work.
I worked on CR ( PT for the mind).
I used a new setting for the Parrot program that I use at the clinic.
I started using  7 letter and 3 second. My result was 45%.
I did Deductive Reasoning level 9, my result was 96% and time 25.1. Finally Cause and effect level 9. I had a perfect 100% with response time 7.47
As the next therapy I had YOGA with Amy. She showed me the picture of her two daughters and of her husband. Madison is the oldest and she is 11 while Olivia is only 4. They each look exactly like their parents. She had a mice family picture to share.
I then had Group with Don.
Finally I had lunch. This is me before lunch goophying around. In reality before lunch I always pray God for the food we receive and then I thank CNS for being such a wonderful center.

This is my lunch


Finally I am thanking all the NRS that are at lunch with us s that I can exercise my memory.
I call home where I normally find Lapo our youngest son  who is 5.5 and comes home from school for lunch. At home Marina our nanny takes care of him
My wife is normally busy..
Well I need to go right now 
have a good day everybody.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment