Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Nov 20 2014


Buonanotte Famiglia! as they say in the TV series of Un Dottore in Famiglia. 
This is the way I ended my day yesterday.




I had a very good dinner before going to the gym:
Chicken drams, baked potatoes with the local rosemary. A staffed portobella mushroom and a healthy spinach salad.

Afterward I went to the 24 fitness gym. Alexis took me there and left me to do my classes

Over there it was Cycle day with Angie, there were a couple of bikes available so I did cycle.
Afterward I snapped a picture with Angie. She is the lady with the white bandana  next to me. I am the guy with the blue hat from Simona my wife. 
Angie mentioned that she was happy as her son made the selection for his school wrestling team.


Also we discover that her son and Kyle' son share the same day for their birthday, They are 15 years apart as Kyle's son was born a few days ago.

After cycle I started doing body pump with Sylvia and finally it was time to go as my coverage was over and for me was time to go back home and to get ready for the night.

Part of my therapy is in fact going to the gym as much as possible. It is important for my brain and for my body to get as much exercise as possible. My brain is self healing by doing exercise. Slowly but surely it is getting back to its original form.

Before going to the gym I booked for movie on Saturday and confirmed I am going to church on a Sunday rather than going to the gym. 

Although CNS would allow to go everyday to the gym it is up to me to configure my  schedule as I believe it fits best for me.
CNS understands and follows me in my Journey to get better.
I trust CNS, Sarah my Case Manager and everybody else, also all the therapists that know how to get along with me.
I used to get frustrated before but now I like CNS and I respect and value everybody's input.
Today I had a good breakfast. With my family in front of me and Sarah my wonderful Case Manager.
They are the people that are doing their bests for me.

At the clinic I have worked on my CR (PT for the mind) with Erica I am doing far better and I am also faster.
Second Therapy of my day was PT. Over there I met Sarah my wonderful Case Manager and I gave her stickers for Ian her youngest son. It is a gesture of kindness that  goes a long way.
During my PT I had a good run on the treadmill.

I love running and I run as much as possible. Today Darlene the  person in charge for the schedule confirmed that I can run tomorrow as well here at the clinic. I knew she would have agreed with  my recommendation. It is good for me to run.

Today I am wearing my new beautiful jeans that Simona my wife sent me the other day.
It is a very nice gesture of kindness from her side. She actually sent me a second pair that I have not used yet.


The second jeans is black and you will see it soon on this blog.
Simona my wife is a wonderful person busy with our kids Chicco 9 and Lapo 5.5 and her very demanding job. She is a Professor of Atmospheric Science at Caltech.

Enjoy the reading as I am enjoying a lot here working with you.
Thank you Sarah, Simona and everybody else.
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment