Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday November 6..

What is done is done..

Yesterday I went home and wrote a letter to our sons. As usual I am writing to them in English and Block letters. Chicco is now 9 and follows my letter, soon Lapo as well will be able to read them too.
Normally for Lapo I am preparing a simple drawing with fewer words.
It is just to show them that I care and think a lot about them all.

The stone in this picture is a present from Sarah my awsome Case Manager. A reminder to be strong and to stay strong.

I am writing as well to Simona my wife. This time in Italian,.. to tell her about my feeling and to tell her about my day.
While I was writing to my family I  was cooking drumstick. I have prepared it on a bed of potatoes and sweet onion. The stone in the oven is a present from Bob who is the husband of Raffaella a good friend of Simona. Bob  is a professor of Mechanical Engineering at UCLA. And on the top of that an excellent chef.


For dinner I had my receipt creation.. 


Yesterday  in the evening I went to the 24 fitness gym  quite late. I caught the tail part of the cycle class with Angie. She told me that yesterday was her son's birthday and that they were going out for dinner. Angie is the lady with the blue bandana next to me..she is a big fun of mine...  We normally snap a picture together after our gym session.. she complies patiently with all  my request as every week we snap a picture together.



At the gym I feel at home, there are all great people and the Bakersfield community is great.
I am always chatting with Frank the manager and  with the other people that works over there.
At the gym I normally meet Marlene who works at the reception area. She is also working here at CNS as an NRS. I just asked Michael if it was OK to mention something about her, and he told me that first name is fine.

I started doing  some other class and then it was time to get back to the apartment.

I took a warm shower and went to sleep.
Today I worked hard.

Among other things I run fast and smoothly. Andrea was my PT therapist today..

It is time for me to go to lunch
Desfruta.
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment