Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday November 17 2014

This morning I had a wonderful breakfast together with my daughter: she has always been there with me, I just had to find her out.  Everybody is telling me that she looks like Simona.. this is not a coincidence.


Afterward I started my day by helping the maintenance guys, Brad, Jarron and James were all glad to see me over there.  They gave a few tips to handle the hoover and to make sure I did not burn by using it.


 I have been helping to clean the parking lot.
They were kind enough to snap this picture of me.



I would like to post the following sentence from Socrates:

"It is better to conform to the competitive landscape rather than to differentiate oneself"

Once you read Socrates you will understand this approach.

Also this is another principle that I like to put on my thinking: it is an act of freedom principle  adopted by the Roman empire. Forgive me for showing off my culture but hey.. I am a very cultivated person. So here is the sentence:

Cuius regio eius religio... this means if you want to dominate you are better to give some slack somewhere.

Let me then go back to my activities of the weekend.
As it was Sunday I went to church. I met Coral and her family. I brought for her kids stickers.. she has appreciated my gesture of kindness. I greeted Amparo and Mark as well.
Mark drove us to S. Francis church. It is always a nice church and a nice moment of the day to go to church.

I have also starting preparing for Thanksgiving by making some drawing.

I have been preparing a drawing for Ian, Sarah youngest son. Also I have been taking to her for Ian some stickers that I collect whenever I go to Trader  Joe's


This is another drawing that I have been preparing for my family.



On Saturday  evening I went to the movie theater. I saw a nice movie by Pixar and Disney: Big Hero 6. A nice movie away from everybody and away from the other guys ..


As usual I met Morgan at the movie theater and she allowed to snap a picture of her smiling at me. So here is Morgan.



Going backward to the afternoon I went to do grocery shopping a Trader Joe's
Grocery Shopping is a lot of fun.

I greeted everybody over there. Jamie here picture at my right hand side gave me a picture made by her daughter Delaney. She is always very graceful with me. This is in response of my happy birthday card I gave to her a couple of week ago.


I have also snapped a picture of Meredith.


And a picture of Lisa, her grandson is growing well.




As usual I have brought a light in their store,,. and they have brought me a big smile.

I did get stickers for Ian and as I brought the reusable bags I had a stickers for Simona.
It is all good.. all regular

Jamie is always looking after me and she makes sure I have a wonderful experience over there.
It is time to go.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment