Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday January 2nd 2015

Well.. Happy New  Year to everybody...
my be this year the year of the Tiger...

I wrote a letter for my family and a card for Chicco to celebrate the new year.

I am writing  to them as much as I can,  they are going to read it when they have time.  As they say Verba volant scripta manent.. if you see what it means.



This morning I saw Patty who went on leave  some time  ago as she had a baby girl.

Patty mentioned that her daughter Julie is now 1.5 years old and clearly now  she can come back to work.

I am wishing  all the bests  to her family.

On the 31st I went to the gym and Brandy took me over there..
 I snapped a picture with Jessica, she is the person standing at my left hand side.



Brandy talked to me about her experience of  rising cattle and livestock. She is a very nice person to talk to. She mentioned she likes to be a supervisor here at CNS. Brandy is clearly one of my favorite supervisors at CNS.

On the 1st of January I sent a best wishes email to Erica-sama for her family.
She appreciated a lot.

As I mentioned already in some other postings  I am going to the gym as much as I can.
For my brain it is very therapeutic as it stimulates my pituitary gland   to produce the growth hormone. Because of my traumatic brain injury my pituitary gland has been a bit lazy..
As a results of my injury I had   a synthetic hormone injected in by blood stream for about 3 years .
Dr. Nelson Madrilejo has been in charge of my treatment.  

Right now I am not taking any longer the growth hormone shot as it got stopped on September the 28th of 2014.
On mid of February I have the next appointment again with Dr. Madrilejo.


Coming back to my early conversation with Don, he is a good person to talk to and to exchange ideas width.
I know Don is reading this blog as well because he had it open while we were in his office.
So thank you Don for your patience and for your quote of Mark Twain.

Well enjoy the reading ... time for me to switch to CR (PT for the mind)


No comments:

Post a Comment