Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wed December 30 night

Simona is taking care of the boys.
Lapo had a play date with his best friend Kevon. Their parets are so trustworthy with Simona ad they exchange looking after each other kids.

Chicco was dping his homework. He is a very conscious student. His latest score notes are very impressive

Tonight I went to the gym.

I wished everybody a Happy New Year

I did greeted Larry and his wife Janice


I did body pump with Silvya. Focused on repetition and precision rather than on heavy weight.


I had cycle with Angie, always happy to see me working out at the gym


Simona is well taking care of the boys, always available to support me in many ways.

She is always in my heart thinking about everybody in the family.

Thank you Simona mon amour you are always the best.

I went to the gym and Cassandra took me there. Cassandra is Gage's sister. She told me tonight while in route to the gym. Delia came to pick me up at 7pm.


I am thinking about my family and sending you a big hug.

Mon ampur baci
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment