Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday December 2 2015

Wednesday December 2 2015

Already yesterday evening I came back to the apartment and prepared me a great dinner.

I  cooked stuffed mushroom. As stuffing I used bread crumbs, shredded bread, seasoning, Olive Oil.
I cooked it for 20 minutes in the oven and it came out really tasty.



After cooking I had dinner. A mushroom and a couple of scramble eggs.


Afterward I went to the gym

It was my day to do body pump with Ellie.

I focused on repetition and on movement.

I  did a lot of exercise for my legs and for bending my keens. 

Bending my legs is the result of my brain injury. I realized there is clearly something awkward with my legs. 

Anyway I stayed light in order to avoid  my brain to hurt because of the extra blood flow,


It is all well.
At the gym I met Pete who is back after a long time I did not see him.
His wife Michelle has been there the whole time.

 I was shuttled back and forth by Diego.

The kids were at home doing homework as they  had no organized activity, their soccer practice has finished.

I came back to the apartment got cleaned up. I had a snack and waited until  9:30pm for nursing to get my Ambient to sleep.

I also got new meds for my head. I am having 20mg of Buspar in the evening and 20mg in the morning .
 It is to relieve tension on my brain.

I am also having a cup of coffee only  in the morning. Water throughout the day. 

I am trying the water today. We will see how  well it is going. 

I am following Dr. Helvie's recommendation as well as the one by my nurse Melissa  

These are the beautiful flowers of today.



The morning is cold

Chicco is doing well I talked with him earlier today. Simona was getting ready for her day and later I  cough with her while she had her mocha at Starbucks's.

Lapo was having breakfast and did not have time to talk with me.
It is OK.

At the Mt Vernon  clinic I read the whole newspapers to everybody.
It is an interesting paper today it report about the whole  world and about some local meaningful news.
I like the international section as it brings a wealth of information about the world we leave in.

Going back to the apartment this morning I went to maintenance to get a new bulb for  the light above the stove. It was broken.  Jarron went to his shop and gave me a new bulb that I have twisted in before leaving.

Enjoy the reading 
Sincerely




No comments:

Post a Comment