Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Dec 27


I was back home for the last couple of days
My family managed to make me feel welcome and loved

I came back today after going to church at S.Bede in La Canada




The boys playing before going to church



This is a gift I left for Jesus (Macadamia nuts in Chocolate)

Chicco before getting ready




Lapo here is playing with his latest Lego set 




We went with the boys to their swimming practice at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena





They both did their best practicing on the warmest pool 



Both boys practiced with Jessica their swimming teacher



I received this picture from Lygia on the carousel ride in Santa Monica



We go back in time to a different era when we both were doing rather different activities

Right now let's focus on the boys
Both busy with their various activities at home in La Canada 



My weight today's at home. This corresponds to 183lb Imperial Units


with my wife Simona we picked up many new things for me.
New Nike sport shoes



A new sport attire for me as the other one had run out its course.

I also have a new sweater from Patagonia a lovely warm winter sweater

My brother Francesco sent me this picture of his latest persimmon tree winter production




No comments:

Post a Comment