Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thursday Dec 31

It is the last day of  2015. I wish to get release in 2016 to my own normal life.

Perhaps enough of all of you please?


Of course this morning I got the money management done (yes the usual cash for grocery and for the outing) Note the local Lingo please.

Next time  it is going to be the 6th of January


I am very frustrated by CNS right now.
Lavessha was very unpleasant with dealing with today's situation.

In my opinion she has been really poor in problem solving.



This morning I had a very poor van ride. The van with Catlle rock was driven by Violet.

It had a very poor heating system, she did not do much to improve the situation, nor she took care of the situation. In my experience when any service fail to be provided with the expected parameters there is an apology that is issued by the service provider. I was expecting something more by Violet.
Obviously she does not care enough.

I was very disappointed by the lack of proper maintenance of the CNS van.

Beside the people in the van had very poor control of their hand gesture. They had the usual episode of   intolerance  with the traffic. In my view appalling, yes also  very therapeutic to witness.


There are different options to come to the Mt Vermon clinic

For instance: a proper car ride or a taxi cab. All are coming with different  accommodation.

Of course this morning I thrown the trash of everybody... thank you for always making me feeling welcomed in the trash throwing activities . I am looking forward for this daily act for humbling my spirit.



This is my daily mortification .. per Opus Dei Lingo.

After all I am looking forward for many ways to humiliate my self...






Reading the newspaper loud please, going around to please others...yes this is the way of going around at CNS


Flowers:







Please enjoy the reading... redirect the ones that needed to be redirected.

Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment