Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wednesday December 9

Yesterday after my therapy I  came back to the apartment.

I  kept myself busy. I have been cooking and writing to my family.

A letter to the boys below and to the whole family on the second page sheet below



Before writing I have been cooking Polpette, that is meat ball.

I used turkey ground beef, sweet peppers, chopped potatoes, shredded bread and bread crumble.

I also added seasoning:  salt, garlic powder and pepper.

I mixed all together by using a couple of eggs. 

This a tested recipes. The new ingredients yesterday where the potatoes and the sweet peppers.

Before cooking Polpette appeared as such




It cooked it in the oven for 40 minutes and finally broiled for a few minutes.


Believe me this is a very good home make mix for polpette. 

Thank you Anna -my mother in law- for recommending me this really good recipe.

After all these THP (Therapeutic Home Program)  it was tine for me to go to the gym.

I had my body pump class with Ellie here at my right hand side.

She is always happy to see me attending her class.

I focused on repetition and precision rather than loading my body with a lot of weights.



At the gym I met Marnita she mentioned she saw me at Trader Joe's last Saturday.

After body pump I started dancing Zumba. 

Monica came to let me know it was time for me to go back to the apartment.

And in fact it was time for moving back.

I slept really well last night. My night medications are working great, in particularly my Ambient makes me fall in a deep and restoring  sleep. My body wakes up by itself at 6:15am. Ready and recharged for a new day at work.

Our kids were at home yesterday and working on their homework.

This morning I had a very good breakfast. The most important feature of this image is the table clothe. It was given to me by my Case Manager Jolanta.

I like to start my day  thanking everybody at CNS and Jolanta.

This morning Miss Araceli came to check my meds (as usually),
She was kind to snap this picture of me with my family


It is a brisk day outside.
The park is turning into a winter park.

The leaves in the ground remind me of the leave in Ithaca New York  at Cornell University.
I did my post doc over there after a brief sting at Princeton University.



The images below are from the web 



Simona was kind to visit me at both universities. She really enjoyed the experience.
She is glad though it was over and I moved back to a warmer place in California.

Today I had the first part of my money management at the apartment. 
It was time to provide the receipt  for the Money Management program.
I am doing well with the outing money as what between movie, snack and church the whole $24 are gone.

On the grocery Shopping I am having a bit more issues. Likely Simona leaves me a Personal Account and Jesus makes sure I have what I need.

I saw Jesus this morning entering his office and sent him an email to wish him a good day.

Flowers for today.
I like the third one 





Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment