Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday December 4 2015


At  home right after Thanksgiving  we  prepared a Xmas  tree
The boys were happily posing for a picture with it.
This is a reusable tree. It is in plastic and it is stored away after every  holiday season.





This is the tree  decorated at the apartment.




Both items are in season don't you agree?


My  flowers for today.. great roses for my wife Simona and for everybody that is taking care of us at CNS.








In the morning I  had my breakfast (more later) and  called Simona.

As usually she took care of the boys.
They are already at school.

This is my healthy breakfast.
Blueberry yogurt, blueberry, milk and Great Grains Cereals with milk.



I am limiting myself to  a cup  of coffee in the morning.

I am following Melissa and Dr.  Helvie recommendation.

To much coffee makes my head hurting.

I   also got increased my Buspar.

Everything is well. I am feeling really better. Thank you CNS for taking good care of my head.

As usually In the morning I  took a walk at the nearby park and  snapped this pan picture.

 It is an overcast sky today. A briskly day nevertheless a great day to be at CNS .




Later this evening our kids are going to be busy. Our eldest Chicco is going to to play tennis while our youngest Lapo is going to play at Marina's house.

Marina is our trusted nanny. She has three siblings.
Her  youngest is Alan.

She also has two daughters: Maria Fernanda and Leslie.
The girls are attending high school.


How about me?
I am getting better and better.
My pinched pinky finger is getting better.

Amber mentioned that during the day  I should keep it covered while at night I should keep it  open on air.

Oh well I did it by myself at the gym pinching it on a sliding bike handlebars.

Yesterday evening at 6:30pm I went to the gym and had Zumba with Mike.

Samantha shuttled me back and forth to the 24 fitness gym.

I am going to the Southwest location. I enjoy going every night  during the week.

Here is a picture of my  gym location from the web.


I am skipping Saturday evening (movie time).
On Sunday I am going there as well in the early afternoon  after going to church.
However on Sunday  I have no class it is my personal free day.

Before going to the gym as usual I had dinner.


I cooked Zucchini in the oven. Seasoned on the top.
Great source of fiber and great source of vitamins.
A healthy salad completed my dinner. Spinach, tiny tomatoes, carrot and green apple.




Enjoy the reading.


I  also been working on the database today it is from #1620 to #1657 = 37
Here is the trendline for the since mid August
Sincerely




Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment