Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday December 15

It is confirmed this Thursday Dr.Helvie and Jolanta will meet to discuss about my driving situation.

(On Thursday it is the last time we have Yoga with Amy, I have been told she resigned)

Why I am impatient going back into a driving mode?

I have always been enjoying driving.

 I was spending  about 45 minutes in my car in the morning from La Canada (home)  to Westlake Village (office)  in LA.

I always enjoyed my  driving and my daily commute. To cover the distance (40 miles)

it took me 45 minutes in the morning. I could lessen to KPC on  NPR radio to gather the important news for the day.

This is a map of the area I was driving.



Driving back in the  late evening was easier. Most of the time the morning traffic had significantly reduced.

This is why I am impatient in getting ready to go back behind the wheel again.

Ardency, Alertness and Mindfulness.

Anyway in the meantime I am compiling my daily blog.

Yesterday as every Monday I went to the gym. It was Yoga time. Elly is a kind person.




Afterward I did cycle with Lolita ( I enjoyed it a lot)





Selena did shuttle me back and forth at the gym.

Those are the daily flowers. Cold roses as it is the season of the Rose Parade.





About my family. On Sunday  Simona gave a talk at the AGU conference in S. Francisco.
It is a large conference of about 22,000 people. She had an invited talk.
She called me today to say she was fine.

She is having time to follow different sessions and to network the scientific community.

All this is very important for her job at Caltech.

In the morning I am having Babka. I purchased it at Trader Joe's over the weekend.



This morning  while coming to AAC  I heard a song by Blake Shelton and I purchased its album.


I am planning to devote some of my time lessening to its songs.

It is getting too cold to eat outside. So I am quickly eat my lunch inside the AAC.. very quickly and very uncharacteristically noticing the people around me. For sure I miss my open air food brake.



This afternnon the boys are going to be back in La Canada at about 3:15pm 

I will be going to the gym as it is my body pump day.

I felt my shunt hurting this morning. Oh well it is not the first time..

At the clinic I read the newspapers - the kiosk this morning was not working so I used the one here at AAC.

Afterward we had meditation with Matt.. Mindfulness, Alertness,Ardency

We covered three of the 5 strengths (Pala)

Enjoy the reading.
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment