Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday Dec 23


Yesterday I had a talk with Dr. Helvie.

He wanted to check on my medication, on my sleeping habit and so forth.

The buspar and the ambient are working well.

In my experience Dr. Helvie is a good person to talk to, malleable, respectful and very  correct in his kind conversation.

I am very happy he took the time to come to visit me at the Mt. Vernon clinic.


On the opposite site of Dr. Helvie was another person.

Very unpleasant and quick in reproaching things.

I personally do not find this person very pleasant to interact with any longer.


She reproached me many things that I have said and done. Perhaps I read too much in my life.


In particularly I have always been  fascinated by those individuals that changed the technology world.

I read the following  book on Steve Jobs by Walter Isaaccson the director of the Cato Institute in Aspen, Colorado




I like the following  quote from Steve Jobs.

I enjoyed very much reading this book.

Perhaps you should try reading it as well to understand the world as seen by Steve Jobs.

Yesterday afternoon I  received a package from my mom in Verona.

It contained books, a letter and more.

I quickly answered her.

 Obviously it is written in Italian. My letter was sent to Verona, Italy where she leaves.







A good note to show that I am grateful for her thoughts.


I had a peaceful dinner, keeping by myself and mumbling about the unpleasant experience of the previous day.







At the apartment I filed a complaint note for this person that in my opinion has not been doing a good job for me. I  have always been a courageous person, unafraid of my own onion.

I believe I  spelled  it out properly, calmly and with a sense of glacial and skillful clarity.

I am used to speak with Director and Executive, by cutting off intermediate management.


This  morning I humbling got up got a good breakfast,  and went along with my daily routine.


You know my routine by now.  It include trash throwing  apparently I am  the only one that is doing it at CNS beside the maintenance people.

No other patients care for it, they all walk by and let it be. Anyway...

Money management receipt was completed this morning. I was returned one cent.
I dropped it in the biggy bank at the reception.

Good roses for this morning. Perfectly on focus.

I  found out that the Iphone as an auto focus feature as well.

Simply tap on the screen in the center of the focus.

The camera's software takes care of  adjusting the lens to get a sharp and crisp image.







Learning slowly all the features of my iPhone. It is about time you will say.

This morning I received this charming card from Alessandro  M. in UK.

I met him in Milano at the time of my undergrad study at the Electronic Engineering School of the Politecnico di Milano.

He was staying with me in the same Opus Dei Residence where I was residing during the week.

Here is the Happy Christmas card for your enjoyment.




This morning I gave Amanda a Happy Christmas card.


Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment