Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesday Dec 29 2015

Yesterday evening I did not do much ..
I simply went to do Grocery Shopping at Winco.


I stayed light on the grocery shopping and spent $58.59 cents.. yest 59 cents of my own spare change.

Afterward per CNS directive I applied tag to everything: initial and date acceptance is really making me feeling at home..

Winco has a lot of help. I recognize it is just a matter of asking.

It is just a matter of selecting the healthy food among the large offering it carries.


And of course today's breakfast is partially based  on food I purchased yesterday





Today's pale sun in HDR



I left the apartment, washed all breakfast dishes by hand. I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom before leaving.'

I asked for a new hamper cover that snapped a few days ago.




The family is fine, they are all well. The kids are in vacation for two weeks, Simona is busy at Caltech. She is writing proposal for renewing the big cluster computer. She is also writing a few scientific papers taking advantage of her winter break from teaching.

Today I had a Congesta from nursing and a couple of Tylenol for my head ache.

My family has adjusted for me to be out of commission since 2012.

 It is 3 years and counting, I am not adjusted being here at all..


Let's keep the conversation going.


After Meditation with Matt
here are the notes I took it for today's prelunch time

We talked about the brain waves and the holographic capabilities of the human brain.
An interesting explanation can be found at the following link.

1) Meditation reinforce coherence in the brain waves, hence when we breath calmly as we do in our meditation, we work on our brain coherence capabilities.

2) EEG (ElectroEncephaloGram)  is a function of the neural activity, it detects the brain electrical activity as induced into the sensing electrodes applied to the skull.
3) Both the brain activity and the hologram work by interference of the the brain pattern.

Here are the brain activities  courtesy of the web



Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment