Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Dec 14

What Shall I do to drive?
Q: This is the question of the day please CNS?
A: I have been told today that I will see Dr. Helvie this Thursday  Dec 17.





Last Friday December 11 I went to the gym as every Friday I had Zumba with Caroline. At my left with the Red hair is Rachael. At my right with a pink  shirt you see Caroline my Zumba teacher.

As usual texted her this picture - She gave me her phone number. It is based on tryst as I am only using to text her the image at the gym on a Friday afternoon. This is working very well.






As I had time to spare I worked out at the gym a bit. I met Larry and his wife Janice. I showed them the work out gloves I received from them. They are two really good persons.


on Friday I refused to take Ambien to sleep and I felt  cranky the whole day.

So I felt that Ambien was really working for me and I start going back taking it again.

It makes me sleep well, and wake up ready for my day.

On Saturday Dec 12 morning I took care of the house duty of the apartment.

It was clear to me that the apartment needed a deep cleaning that had not been provided for a long time.  Obviously it had been let got for quite sometime.

So I took care by myself. and in fact I got it  back to my own  standard.


In the morning I went to Trader Joe's for my grocery shopping. She is Meredith always happy to see me over there.

I spent $67.84 and the usual routine followed...



I came back to the apartment, put away all the grocery and applied stickers.
Yes stickers are very important ... caveat Stickers.

For lunch my family came to visit me.. yes they do not leave with them.

They leave in La Canada as I do not leave with them. I  am recovering  by myself at CNS in Bakersfield.

I gave them  the letters I  prepared.

Also I purchased pins for the boys: a snowflake and a Xmas season pin, see the snapshot of the pins.



Here are the boys at the CNS apartment watching TV





We all went outside to eat at  Panera Bread.











We had a good lunch.

Afterward we  went to the mall, where I got a new belt.
Simona purchased something as a present.

The boys had a Frozen Yogurt.



















This is Lapo enjoying his treat.




This is Chicco working on his candy.





I did not eat any ice cream.


I purchased a new belt at Banana Republic. The one I had was not doing a good job any longer.





This time we chosen a new belt of the correct length.





Afterward Simona left with the boys as she drove back hone to La Canada where she leaves with the boys.

I instead went to the Maya  movie theater.
I saw Moby Dick as Chicco was readying the book.

The movie is called "In the heart of the sea"




I enjoyed the movie and the peaceful environment of the theater.

According to today's news the movies' success has been very disappointing.

In my opinion Ron Howard made a good movie, yet the box office has not been supporting it.
Certainly the competition at the movie theater has been very heavy.

While exiting the movie theater I met Chris from CNS. He is a therapist at the clinic in Ashe Rd.


On Saturday I  had time to write.

I wrote in Italian to my wife Simona.




I also wrote in English to my boys . The boys were born here in US and they do not read any Italian.






I mailed the letter on Saturday evening fully knowing that the mail does not collect them until Monday morning.

On Sunday  Dec 13  I went to S. Philips Church.
As usual I gave the whole outing money I had left as charity.
It is $5.75




I received a new calendar for 2016




I went to the gym where I did the 40 minute on the stepper at level 7. It makes 3.55 miles. I enjoyed the stepper very much. I had time to do Abdominal crunch 3x20x50lb , to take my weight and to leave.



This is a chart of my body weight in lb as recorded at the gym since end of June, it is a six month worth of data.



Yesterday Simona went to S. Francisco as she is attending a conference. It is AGU (American Geophysical  Union) Conference. It is a large one. About 22,000 people are expected to attend.



She has an invited talk. Our kids are staying with our Nanny Marina. They are used to stay with her family whenever Simona is traveling for work. As mentioned Simona is Assistant Professor of  Environmental Science and Atmospheric Engineering.

Here are a few pictures of the beautiful surrounding.




And of course the beautiful roses of the California's garden.

Ready for the Rose Parade?




Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment