Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday March 24

I had a good night and slept well.
I wake up full of good proposal and ready to work.

Here is my healthy breakfast all Organic food


My family is well.
Yesterday my wife Simona went home earlier than usual as she had a terrible headache.

I called our two kids and explained them they had to be extra good as Simona was coming home earlier and was very tired.
They both said they understood well.



Simona told me she was able to rest and today she is back like new.
She confirmed she had only a headache. 

These are the flowers for her and all the family




This morning I wake up really ready for my day. I walked in the park walking around and bending my legs while keeping a good posture.
I helped to do the trash around the apartment, at least one of them
I  got the newspaper of the day from the vending machine


I came back at the apartment, made sure it was all cleaned and later I took the van for AAC.

Over there I read the newspaper: the reform of the health care system is clearly a major point for the current legislation. It is a very complex effort. There are a lot of provisions to be finalized so the bill might not be ready on time for a vote. It is a complex matter being able to provide a good service, dealing with the healthy insurance cost and premium. Originally the President promised in delivering cheaper options, a sort of menu a la carte.

We will see how well this effort is  proceeding in the next few weeks.

The latest real time news is that the health care bill in his current form was lacking votes to pass.
 It has therefore  been withdrawn by both Mr. Trump and the House Majority Leader Rep McCarthy.

Well it is what it is, I believe it is better this way  than a poorly devised system. Health Care is all too important to rush a Bill for the sake of rushing a new Legislation for an artificially imposed deadline.

Home made lunch. Simona is well we chatted quickly over the phone


Outside is hot, inside lucky the temperature is moderated by the AC system.

I can not overheat as otherwise my blood pressure is getting too high

Yesterday afternoon after therapy I came back to the apartment. I  compiled my grocery list for Saturday  morning Shopping. I made sure I listed everything I wanted to have. A lot of veggy, lean meat. Olive Oil and the usual food I am purchasing at Trader Joe's.
I have this trip for Sardines in a can, I am planning to add it to my salads.

Also I would like to buy some ingredient to make my own pizza.
I am planning to make my own pizza dough today and let it 
rise slowly in the fridge over night for tomorrow to be ready.

I have a peeler, a pizza stone in the oven and corn maize to protect the stone against sticking of the dough.

We will see how well it all is going to develop

In the evening at 5:55 pm I signed out from the apartment and went on my own to the 24 fitness gym 

I arrived at 6:20 pm on time for the tail of Body Combat with Scott. 
As expected there was no instructor for cycle and I did it anyway on my own.
I stayed until 7:10 pm. I left the gym and walked back to the apartment. I arrived 40 minutes later. I signed back in at 7:50 pm
On time for my night shower, my meds and my snack.

I  takes me time for walking to the gym and back as right now I am only allowed to walk.
Obviously I am respecting all the rules of the pedestrian crossing and all the green light I can get along the way.

On  my way back a person from the gym Lee offered me to give a lift with Mercedes car.

I politely declined as right now I am allowed to get into anybody's car except my own family.

I slept well  which is key for me.

Enjoy the weekend

Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment