Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday March 29

I woke up with a headache today. So I ended up taking a cold shower.
At first it was a warm soothing shower, after cleaning myself up I cranked up the cold water.

As a result my head is fine, my  blood pressure dropped and I am doing well.

It is perhaps a drastic solution to the current issue, it is working right now.

For the future  I will revise it as otherwise I am going to catch a cold or worst a pneumonia.

Anyway it is what it is right now.

The flowers at the apartment are really beautiful




well I love my Organic Breakfast in the morning.

Hot cereal such  as warm Oatmeal, cold cereal such as High Fiber, a yogurt with a lot of Chia seeds

Finally a good coffee. By staying low on Organic Brown sugar it tastes better.

As every Wednesday this morning  at the apartment  I completed the first part of my  money management.

Today is the receipt day at the apartment. Tomorrow it is going to be the actual salary.

The park is really peaceful and nice in the morning.  I like to walk around to feel good about myself.




I always take   pictures of the park trying to keep my hand steady while rotating my trunk.
At time it gets  better than other.

I took the bus and went to the enrichment center.
There was no newspaper at the apartment so I borrowed the one it was located  over there.
.
I read it, read  the local and national news of the day then at 11am I came to my work program.

My wife and kids are in Spring break.

At the last minutes they were able to organize a gateway on the slope at Mammoth.

This out eldest Chicco on the ski


Our youngest Lapo is the one that says hi with his left  hand next to the person with a pink jacket
Lapo has a helmet,  sun glass and face cover.



Both  kids are  wearing helmets,  protective glasses and mask as it is cold.
They are well protected indeed. Simona took very well care of them.

Simona mentioned  she was able to borrow some of the equipment from Stefano for the boys. Stefano  had extra sky from his kids.
Stefano is a good friends of our family.

Yesterday I came back from therapy and decided I wanted to write to my boys. So no gym.

I wrote a letter for the whole family in English and block letter so that Chicco will be able to read it.


I also have prepared a happy birthday card for our youngest son Lapo. Soon it is is going to be his birthday. He is going to be eight years old. A very big kid indeed.



Caring about my family is a  priority for me.

Yesterday I have also  received a present from CNS.
It is a brand new larger crock pot. The  larger slow cooker I was looking forward to have.


 After washing it I decided I was going to spend  my evening  preparing a good chicken cacciatore.

I cut onions, celery stalks, carrots, a few potatoes and a heirloom tomatoes


I  ventured outside the apartment to get several rosemary branches.

I squeezed the juice of a lemon that I had received from a person.
I added the whole lemon peel, with a small amount of pyramid salt and pepper.


I let it cook overnight, then this morning I switched it to the warm setting.

While it was cooking I had a good dinner.

I ended up eating a very good toasted panino. It is toasted in the oven then grilled to perfection.



Before hand I also had a good Quinoa salad with a boiled egg, All Organic as always.


I  enjoyed my dinner and spend some relaxing time to take care of the things I am caring the most.

So today I have already the food  for the the next few times.  I will be able to go to the gym

Tomorrow my family is coming to visit me. Simona called me to let me know about their plan.

I will not be going to the gym but rather we will all go out for dinner.
Staying healthy  and out of trouble for a bit longer
Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment