Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday March 22

It is a Wednesday. It is  rain in the forecast however today  the sky is clear and the temperature is warm. There is no sign of rain thus far.

Yesterday evening I signed off from the apartment and went to the 24 fitness gym.



As it was along the way I stopped at The Upper Cut family Hair Salon to get a hair cut.

I was scheduled for today with the other patients, however as it was along the way to the gym I did it anyway ahead of time. I then proceeded to the gym   to do Body pump with Ellie and then Zumba with Mike.
Body pump is simple repetition with light weight for my body.  I am working toward improving my walk posture, bending my legs.  I do a lot of cardio as well - Zumba is a good cardio practice.

At the gym they all know me.

This afternoon   I can go to the gym as otherwise I would had to skip it. I generally do not like skipping the gym.  If I can and I am able to attend I do my best to be there.

The hair  cut was $15 and I left a tip of $2.

Maria at the store appreciated my business.  She gave me her business card.

Here is a picture of it.



So I am set for the next time around as I found  a nice place near the apartment. It is in the plaza near the Wingstop and the Albertson supermarket center.

A nice casual and peaceful place. I like it and Maria did a good job with my hair cut.

Afterward  I proceeded to the gym as scheduled.

I enjoyed every moment of my gym time. After the gym  at 7pm  I came back to the apartment by myself where I signed myself in. I asked CNS for permission of coming back by myself.
 I was told it is fine for me to come back by myself.

So it is all  fine. This morning at the reception I have been reimbursed for my hair cut cost. I had put a request for money in advance anyway and my IPC had signed it the day before.


So Maria at the hair saloon did it a very good job. Here is me taking a selfie of my latest cut. Short cut and very practical for the current warm weather.


After my  shower it does not take long to dry my hair.

Everybody likes our kids

He is Lapo our youngest. Always active and busy with the many toys he has
An old picture from La Canada - home


A few more pictures from the last time he was showing his wish list at Target store.







This morning I woke up full of energy and good will. It means I had been sleeping well.
Whenever I am having a good night of sleep means that I am always ready for my day. Fully rested and with a lot of positive energy.

Before leaving I set the slow cooker going at the apartment. I   added a couple of  Organic Carrots. I cut a few  celery stalks  a large Onions and smashed a  few garlic cloves. In the pot Organic chicken legs.

I  added pyramid salt, pepper and a whole bouillon cube. From the CNS garden I collected several fresh Rosemary branches. I washed it and added in the slow cooker.


I filled the pot  with water and set on HIGH. When I will be back later today everything is going to be ready. The slow cooker is such that it can be set and then let it go by itself.

My mother sent me from Italy this picture of a flower. It is called Camelia and it has blossomed. It is on her balcony. In Verona, Italy.

the flower plants in my balcony are also getting bigger and bigger. I planted a few bulbs, It took a while for it to get going.

The picture of the flowers  below is the one from the CNS garden, I shall take a picture of my plants tomorrow


I walked as always in the park near the apartment feeling the morning air.




I took the bus this morning for going to AAC, as the sprinter was not available for me.

I had a quiet ride in the big bus and got to AAC. Over there as always  I   read the newspaper of the day, selecting the news that I find interesting to read. I had a Tylenol for my head. Then  at 11am  I signed out to come to my work program. Here I am a voluntary capacity, meaning I spend good time working on my  blog where I can recount the event of yesterday for  my activities.

I am allowed to post picture of the environment and to talk about my own feeling and thoughts.

I am not allowed to talk about any other patients nor of the people at CNS.

Today I had a good pleasant lunch with Miss Barbara a person that works here at Homes of Hope.

We talked about the meaning of the red cord attached to our ID.

I  disclosed to her that I thought the color red meat volunteering for everybody.

She smiled at me and she mentioned that she is getting paid for her time here.

She had a good time chatting with me at lunch today. We talked about our kids Chicco and Lapo. We talked about Simona my wife and my mother in law.

Family matter most.

Right now it is raining hard.. finally
Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment