Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday march 30 2017

I took a cold shower this morning. I had a very strong toothache on the right side near the back molar. It is sort of bad for me to get toothache on my tooth. My illness started with having a  severe intracranial hemorrhage to my brain. This is secondary to my AVM.

Anyway, the cold shower confused my brain about the exact source of the discomfort.
Sort of radical solution, but extreme measures are required for extreme situations.

I had applied twice the medication I have in my meds cabinets and the toothache resets itself afterward.

Healthy breakfast for today. I have also cooked more Oatmeal for the incoming days.

Oatmeal, cold cereal with blueberry and milk.
A yogurt with a lot of chia seeds.



This morning I  completed money management for this week.

Today it is my pay day. I am set at  $75 for Grocery and $24 for outing which I can use for movie ticket, snack and church. I normally  balance my outing money by giving the remaining part to church as offering.
At time I am not going to the movie at all, so all the money is given to church instead.
They  really appreciated  it.

The grocery shopping money is always tight for me. I shop all Organic and healthy food, all raw ingredient, no prepackaged food, I do not like it. So my bill for grocery is normally a significant portion larger than my very low income at CNS. Some fits their bill by going to cheaper store like Winco or Walmart.

I am going to Trader Joe's and  I am  a loyal customer. I am not going to switch to a different place
for the sake of saving money.

I started my morning by walking in the park. Breathing the cold and open air of the morning.
I like the cold temperature, it makes  my body functioning better. At time I can not handle when it is too hot.

Feeling free from stress and oppression.. well it lasted so briefly.


More park in the morning


I noticed the nice flowers that are blossoming at the apartment. Really beautiful and delicate.
I really like the pictures below it is a perfect rose. I respect the flowers. Other patients pick flowers every single day not respecting the delicate work of nature. I am really astounded by their lack of appreciation for nature. It is as if they were at a free to pick florist. All you can pick is free for you.



I went to the clinic this morning. I read the newspapers among the general cacophony, I am used to it.
It is among the general disinterest of the present. Also the CNS staff talks over loud and does not care for it. They are setting a bad examples. Or simply they are showing the real value of this action.

As futile and hopeless voice over the general cacophony. 


I did not handled it too well this morning I grant you that. Overwhelming cacophony and lack of interested- the usual I should be used to it, yet you never gets used to a really poor environment don't you?
The fact is that on a regular basis some new faces pops up at AAC,each of them with its own set of behavior,  each with its own subset of specific issues.
It would be nice to have a count of the people that are requested to be there, like at school. Because this is like school yet it is not as it does not teach any specif skills nor address any specific matter that are of interest to me.

Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment complex. I  had a quick dinner took my Metagenics, signed off and went to the gym among the  community  people.

I  walked on time for cycle with Cassie Marie Tessandori and then body pump with Sylvia Walker.
Her daughter Nina Elise was at the gym as well.

Damian, Tom, Maria, Lee; all people from the local community of avidly gym goers were there as well.

Simona and the boys have been skiing at Mammoth for the past few days. 
The family went at the mountains at the last minutes as she had been invited to join a couple of friends for Spring Break.

Our eldest Chicco is 12 and he is showing his skills. He is on the forefront of this picture.


Lapo is saying Hi with his hand.

He is hard to recognize with his skiing equipment, helmet and protective glass.



Simona really needs to find a phone with a zoom lens camera for this situation.
So I would recommend this product by Zeiss lens.

Time to eat. I had a good lunch: a  chicken breast cooked in the crockpot, a couple of slices of organic whole wheat breads and an apple. Finally a coffee and brushing my teeth off.
I should resolve to eat sandwich and easy food. 

I should resolve myself but it is stronger than me.

Eating healthy
Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment