Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday March 7 2017

Yesterday evening at the apartment I had time to write a letter to our boys.

I am sure that  Chicco is going to  read it carefully. He is an avid reader.


At the reception Anna offered to change me two one dollar bills for a single two dollar bill.

I set aside with the letter above for the boys.

Our  younger son is  Lapo. He  is too young to appreciate my letter, he still too young.

I am addressing it to all the family anyway.

Lapo always discloses me at the phone  his preferences.

He mentioned he does not like to read. On the contrary is brother Chicco is an avid reader.
Chicco has the same attitude of his mother  Simona when she was a  little girl.

I guess Lapo has not reached that moment in life when he is blossoming with all these activities.

For dinner: a soup, Kale leaf, a boiled egg with light mayo. Good enough for an evening at the gym



After dinner I went by myself at the gym. I had Yoga with Lilli.
I took my Yoga mat with me, I signed out and walked to the gym.

I arrived at about 6pm after taking my evening med- don't forget the Metagenics.

I arrived for Yoga with Lilli- Namesde.
Afterward I had cycle with Misty. She is the instructor at my right hand side in this blurry picture as the focus is on my face. As always she is kind to allow me to take a picture with her, this is for my memory book.

I stayed until 7pm when It was time then to leave. I  dismantled from the bike and stretched accurately.

I called CNS and as it was late I started walking back to the apartment.

Channel - one of the supervisor- came to pick me up along the way.
I actually had not gone that far. I know I am not allowed to walk back in the evening.
Impulsiveness this is what I am an impulsive person. 
I am a" go and  get it by yourself " type of  personality.

At the apartment I checked in at the reception and I had an evening snack with my evening showers.

Yesterday evening while I was at the gym house keeping came to clean the apartment as requested to take care of the shower curtain.

In doing so house keeping put a bunch of items in the dishwasher thinking that I would have appreciated the help.

Among all the items house keeping found my Alessi coffee maker and decided to load it in the dishwasher as well with the other items.

Here is the ruinous results. The anodized aluminum body is  ruined.

You see what happens when house keeping lay its hands on things that otherwise should not be touched...


I really got annoyed because house keeping had  ruined the finishing of my Pellicano coffee maker by Alessi.

I actually might be able to get a new one as getting a new machine is not really expensive.

Here is a good replacement for only less than $40. It is by Bialetti anyway. Obviously my wife Simona will have to pay for it. Obviously it is not a big deal.

It is not worth to buy another expensive coffee maker as I am running the risk of having it ruined once more.
So my choice would go with this one



My breakfast this morning...Oatmeal, cereal, milk and mulberry fruit medley... and the aesthetically  ruined coffee maker.

Beside you never washed in a dish washer a coffee maker as it removes the aging substance that is provided by the repetitive use of coffee. Well too hard to explain just try and check it by yourself.

As always a good walk in the park to get the newspaper and to release some adrenaline.

Today I had to ask twice for the money as the first time the vending machine  accepted the first set of coin without releasing the latch that was holding the newspaper. 

Old mechanical machine somehow unreliable. I wish the time would come to switch to a more modern device.



I went to AAC this morning I greeted everybody and read the salient news of the day. 

Part of my program

Jolanta my Case Manager was kind to bring me some gnocchi that I have gladly accepted. 
She is always so kind with me and she is always making sure I am well taken care of.



I will be eating it with some good home made sauce. 

In the fridge I have some sage to use. Easy cooking makes for easy and healthy habits.

At AAC I  greeted everybody, read the newspaper of the day and at 11 am I came to my work program. I am filling my daily blog with the memories of my day.

The work program is located in a rough part of town, a lot of noise, car radio with high volume at any time of the day, a really rough neighborhood  of Bakersfield.


For instance right now a guy with a high radio is outside.  Part of my program is all the environment stressor: when there are no environmental noise then you have patients around screaming or misbehaving. 
Talk about the rough part of LA like feeling at home. 

Lunch  a soup, a couple of slices of rye bread and a grapefruit.

Good enough for today's activity.

On  my brake I called my mother in Italy.
She is going through a set of medical checks for her legs.

Doctors are accepting her as a patient but she has to pay more for having a better doctor for her.

This is the way it works in Italy.
The baseline care is available for everybody.
 If your case is such that it requires a specialty doctor or a private appointment then you are also required to pay out of pocket by yourself.
Apparently she is searching yet for a solution to her ailment.

Enjoy the reading 
By the way the family is fine Simona has left to go to Harvard University for giving a seminar
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment