Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday January 8

Yesterday I sent  two letters to my family in La Canada. Simona is aware.

I am writing to my family as much as possible. I like writing to them as it makes me feeling connected and  closer to their life. I am being present as much as I can.



I had dinner: a healthy home made lentil soup, staffed peppers - from my fridge- an Asian pear.






Finally I went to the gym.  it was my Zumba day at the gym.

I did my Zumba cardio in a good and enjoyable way.

 This is a good physical routine that let me lessening to  the music and moving my body accordingly.
There is always good music.

Afterward I had cycle with Britney  and at 7pm as usual time to leave.

Sam came to pick me up and brought me back to the apartment.



I weighted my self on the scale, with gym clothes  it is 187.6 lb



It is OK I feel good  and comfortable about it anyway.

This morning I had a standing breakfast with good  nutrients and healthy food. 
 A cup of coffee for the morning is  limiting my coffee intake.




At the AAC I started reading the newspapers. Then I   went to the local DMW office with my wonderful case manager Jolanta.

She helped me a  lot. I applied for a California ID card. Got all the information required. I had a photocopy of my old driver license. I used it to pull  the number. It has been suspended anyway.
The other info is home address, date of birth and SSN.
Amazingly I remember my SSN by heart. I took a new picture as well.
The document will be mailed to La Canada's address within a month. Simona will have to watch for it. 

This means before the beginning of February I should have my California ID, it is noted and added to both my phone and memory book.

While at the DMV office I took the latest Driving book to study.



At the AAC I also had lunch.  On Friday lunch is provided.I had a good burrito with rice. It is a yummy lunch.



Afterward  I had an apple from my lunch box.

I am working on my blog making sure all my activities are logged in.

My sister Isabella has completed a Yoga course she took in India.



Isabella is now an official Yoga instructor.



She is very proud of her recent accomplishment and she looks really happy for it.






My sister Isabella runs her own company in Germany. It means she is the principal.
It is a position she has created by herself throughout the years.


She acts as an agent for trading with several Italian Fabric  manufacturers.



No comments:

Post a Comment