Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday January 12

Simona is busy working at Caltech. She is Assistant Professor of Environmental Engineering  at this very prestigious and generous school. Caltech is being very kind and very helpful with our family.
Simona is giving back to them by devoting all of her energy to our family and her job.

Yesterday evening I had time to cook. As usual I enjoy very much this activity.


I made sliced zucchini backed in the oven.
I sprinkled bread crumbs, olive oil and spices.



Nicole came to check my cooking activities and snapped the picture of me wearing my white apron.

I sent to my family the letter I had written previously at AAC.



I sent the letter with some receipt from my previous year to my family.

Simona already had the receipt in PdF.

I guess the original receipts  are no longer needed for the current year.

I had my dinner

And finally it was time for me to go to the gym. The community and the place I enjoy being  every day/

Over there I had Yoga with Lilly.

After Yoga I had cycle with Lolita. At 7pm as usual time to leave the gym.
Before leaving I stretched carefully.


Last night I slept without a pillow, as I feel it is better that way for my back.

And in fact today my back  is doing better.

When I went to the apartment I  called home and in La Canada and found the boys who had been attending  their Taekwondo practice.

I got a banana (Potassium) my evening shower.  My night meds and slept weell. 

I slept really well and get up at 6am as usually. I can not get  out to bed earlier.

I  am sleeping 9 hours solid. I go to bed at 9 or 9:30 pm without watching any TV.
Before going to bed I have my Ambient medication.


This morning my breakfast was really healthy

I took a stroll in the adjacent park. It was a cold day, nevertheless I enjoyed my walk in the  fog.
My hand is getting steadier. The panoramic picture feature of the Iphone works really better and better.
I enjoy taking picture of my daily activities. It is for my daily blog. 




At the apartment I  did my usual routine. Trowing the trash at , getting the newpaper in the stand. Kidding with Armando and his crew.

I then got  ready to start my day at work.

At the AAC in Mt Vernon I first read the newspaper to all customers. Very interesting articles about the weather, the nation etc. As I was done I read the horoscope to the audience.

 At 11 am we had Meditation with Matt.
We talked about the five strength of mind.

 * Conviction : quality of firmly believing something
* Persistence : to put forward effort of sticking with something
* Mindfulness: keeping something in mind..we normally keep the breath in mind 
* Concentration: the mind is centered and alert
* Discernment : the ability to judge well

Finally we had a refreshing 20 minute actual Meditation.

Afterward it was lunch time. From yesterday evening I brought chicken breast, zucchini squash, bread and an apple.


I called Simona. She mentioned that this semester she does not have any class to give. I kidded with her that I can call her more often than I do.
I know my wife. She needs to know I am fine and then she goes off doing her work,
Enjoy the reading
Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment