Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday January 25 2016

I had a very good weekend.
I had a pleasant home visit in La Canada.

The boys are well and we celebrated Simona's birthday.
I slept really well.

Today's  Monday the view of the park is really nice.. Snapping a landscape picture of the view.




This morning I went to maintenance to get a paper box.

 I  brought back my skying attire from last weekend at home. This morning I transferred it  in the paper box.

There are some new flowers at the apartment. Given the temperature outside, it is well they are still there near the reception.


At CNS I am sleeping in a different way: Hear plugs.. in this way I am able to sleep tight without being awaken in the middle of the night by some sort of cacophony.


At home I sleep much better. No need of hear plugs nor any mechanical devices to muffle the environmental cacophony.


On the way back from La Canada  we stopped at the mall and got a Wildberry yogurt.



Simona was looking for some attire for Chicco's upcoming trip.

He is going to Philadelphia om February 1st. 

Hopefully by then the East Coast will be cleared out  from the last snow storm. 

It has been a massive and unusually harsh one.


Last Sunday we took the boys to swimming at the Rosebowl. Simona was wearing her present: a nice sweater she got from Raffaella for her birthday.


Both Chicco and Lapo swam in the big pool.

Chicco was practicing first is free style, then breaststroke and finally  butterfly. 

Chicco is really progressing strong. 



His brother Lapo was also swimming with Merissa in the big pool.

He was practicing free style.




The boys are clearly doing great in sport.


Before going to swimming practice we all went to church at S. Bede.

Before hand the boys had Sunday school.

On Saturday evening we went to celebrate Simona's birthday at the Settebello Italian pizzeria





This is a very good pizzeria in Pasadena. 

Their making true Italian pizza; thin crust and a few good ingredients on the top.

I had a margherita with Prosciutto Crudo.

 Some arancini as antipasto and a mixed veggy.


The friends celebrating with us were the close ones.

Bob and Raffaella with their son Luca. Bob is pictured above in green. Raffaella is a very good friend of Simona. She is from Rome as well like Simona. She was her schoolmate at UCLA.
Raffaella's  husband Bob is originally from Canada. 

At dinner with us we had Bob's mom as well.


In addition we had  dinner with Stefano, Jen and their son Renzo and Dario.

Stefano is from Padova, Italy  and his wife Jen is from Taiwan.


We finally went to  Stefano's house in Pasadena to cut the birthday cake for Simona.







At home the kids enjoys their electronic time very much.  They were playing with each other at Mind craft trough the router at home.

The boys are always active and busy with some sort of activities.



Chicco and Lapo are also practicing their Taekwon-do.

Chicco has achieve a black belt with a purple stripe. Lapo is at the level before black belt. This level is called Bodon.


At home I  collected my California ID. It is for the 660 Pomander Address in La Canada.

I put it in my wallet. The picture is fine. 



At home Simona had purchased Roses for her birthday,





We went at Target and got a new Sony' Digital Camera for Chicco. As mentioned before Chicco' class in going to Philadelphia on a school trip.

Chicco's new camera  is a a 20Mpixel plus Digital camera.

It is incredible how much the technology has been increasing in DSC performance.

I bet Chicco is going to enjoy his latest gizmo.





Last Saturday before leaving I run the usual apartment house cleaning of the weekend.

At 10:30am  I went to my favorite store. Trader Joe's 

Over there I was happy as I greeted Jamie. She is the person standing next to me.

We chatted about our families. She mentioned her family is fine. Her son   Logan and daughter Delaney are fine.

I spent  $86.30, got recyclable  bags, tickets for the raffle and new stickers for S. Valentine.

It is all well.  I am always having good time whenever I am going at this grocery store.







Last Friday I went to the gym, It was my Zumba day with Caroline at my right hand side.

At my far left in Pink is Salve. Two other people from the environment were kind enough to pose with me for this picture. Caroline knows is as Joseph as everybody is in the community.



Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely



No comments:

Post a Comment