Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday January 27 2016

Yesterday afternoon Johanna the sup took me to Eye Mart for my reading glasses.

Once at the store we realized that the prescription  was for far-sighted only.
In fact it had negative values for the corrective lenses reported on it.

They explained me that for reading glasses the doctor is normally prescribing positive corrective lenses.


At the store there was a moment of  slight confusion and wondering on what to do.

I picked a frame and reserved it anyway.

Once at the apartment I  called Jolanta at CNS inquiring about the situation.

Jolanta was quick to answer and to explain me that in fact I do not need any reading glasses.

I then quickly called Eye Mart to let them know I do not need any frame reserved under my name.

Once at the apartment I had time to do a couple of things. I wrote a letter for my family.. XOXO dad.




The boys were attending an after school program.
It is about MindCraft so that the both of them were happy to attend.

Finally at 5:45pm I went to the gym 
I had body pump with Ellie at my left hand side.
I focused on repetition and precision of movement.



I did not charge too much weight on my body as previously did. 

My body is definitely better and I am feeling well.

You see in the past I made the mistake of loading too much my back. 

As a result I was in pain for quite some time. 

I learnt it the hard way.

After body pump I had Zumba with Mike . It is a great an  amusing cardio exercise.

Princess did my coverage at the gym. 

At  about 7pm it was time for me to go back to the apartment and to start my evening.

Shower, banana and nigh meds. I waited until 9:30pm  for Nursing. It came and gave  me the Ambient sleeping pill.

I slept very well and today at 6pm I was up and running.

This morning I had a great day.  I called the boys who were happily going to school.

Lapo was cheerily starting his day.

I did my usual routine. This morning  I had the first part of my money management done.

Last weekend I did not spend any money on outing as I was home celebrating Simona's birthday.

I had only my Grocery bill to turn in. I turned in the unused  outing money as well.

I helped at my best around the apartment.

Took a nice walk in the park, snapped a great panoramic picture- courtesy of my Iphone.




Today the boys have piano lesson with Liz.

This morning's flowers are the following ones. 

Beauty and serenity surround us.




Enjoy the reading .. time to eat

A good light lunch. A lot of carbs from veggy and fruit.

Good carbs.  A rich salad with eggplant, avocado tiny tomatoes and a couple of boiled eggs.
Grapes and brown bread as a side.




After lunch I called back in Italy my mom. She is going great. 
She sounded me in good spirit and in good heart.

She mentioned she feels time passing on  her shoulders.
She is happy running her life in Verona.

My sister Isabella is back from India and she is ready to go back to work with her customer.
She leaves in Germany and she is the  principal in her company. 



Isabella and her company are  located in Dusseldorf, Germany.

She has started and grown the company by herself showing a strong entrepreneurial spirit.

In our family we are all entrepreneurial people in a way or another.

I did my par at my time.



 My wife has been showing a strong determination in following her path of expertise by climbing the ladder a the University. 






Caltech has been very good with her and our family. 
In return Simona has been working very very hard for her job, often going to sleep late at night and waking early in the wee hours of the morning.

Simona mentioned that soon her tenure package will be submitted within the next nine months. 

I am fully confident on my wife's skills, strength and great insight. She is the person I rely upon and the person I have chosen to share my wife with.

With Love 
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment