Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday January 20 2016

I am feeling much better. I slept better last night. I wake up at 6am as I  set my alarm clock for it.

Chilling out, stepping back, regrouping and rethinking

I  found this interesting chart on the web.

It is about the Serenity prayer.

I like to post it first things today to remind me to  have Serenity, Courage and Wisdom.



Yesterday I spent my afternoon cooking.

I cooked sliced eggplant. I first seared in a pan.Then I put it in a plastic container. 
It is getting soaked with Olive Oil, Basil leaves and Garlic Powder. 


I also prepared Sweet Italian Sausage (Pork Meat), cooked well in the oven.
Being Pork Meat it is better being well cooked.


While I was cooking I prepared a letter for my family

As I am writing to my boys I prepared it in English and block letter.

Last Saturday  the kids had a great report card:

Our eldest Chicco has been having two A+, all  As and one B+
Our youngest Lapo is having good notes as well. He follows suit is elder brother Chicco.


My latest report card? As mentioned in my letter to the boys, I feel I had better one.



What has been done can not be changed...
We have to move on and restarting with Serenity and with a clean slate.


While I was cooking my wife Simona reminded me of a few important aspect of my own personal life.

She shook me up once more this morning to show me how to move on and how to get stronger.

It is for Simona and thank you for your love that I am here writing to you.

I had money Management done -first part of two. Today is receipt and change. I spend all the grocery - an more. The outing money are gone between the movie outing and church offering. 

I helped around as I am feeling far better...inside and outside.

Today's weather is humid. A bit of rain happened overnight. We need more water to get out of the drought that has been affecting California for the past four years.


It is a start. 

Riddle of the day: what to you call a cow with no legs? It is called a Ground Beef.. :)


My mother called me from Italy. She was worried about my earlier email of taking a seek day.

She is fine. She mentioned that she broke a vertebra of the back bone by doing an odd movement.
The doctor came and gave her a series of shots.

I had a really good lunch. Home made chicken broth with quick cook  brown rice. The rice is from Trader Joe's my favorite grocery shore. 

Where I shop healthy and always good food beside I am having always a great experience by going over there.


Finally I had an apple.

I had my food standing the while I like to eat, standing.. as I can I eat that way.
 To use the computer I am using the desk.

Enjoy
Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment