Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday January 21 Home of Hope posting



Today at 10 am I went to the Home of Hope with Miss Amanda.





It is a facility for foster Parent and family in need.

It is currently run by Dr. Mr. Kelby.

He is Amanda's husband.

Today it is John's  birthday. So we all chanted him Happy Birthday.

He got great looking gifts




A couple of sleek Shirts.




The place is a great environment for me to be.

Over there I started working on the computer doing some work. It is a start to be in the environment.

We had lunch and a small celebration.

This morning  I had my Money Management completed.

I took care of a few items in the apartment, helped around at the apartment at my bests. The way I appreciate doing.

I walked in the park and got ready for my work day at the AAC.



Simona is attending a faculty meeting today at Caltech.
She is a very busy lady.


Yesterday evening I went to the gym
I had cycle with Cassie


Afterward I had body pump with Sylvia.
I focused on repetion, range of motion and overall on being fit.


At the gym Andrew came into the exercise room.

I had a chance to greet him and wish him a good day.
Andrew is a good friend of Mr Priceless.


This morning this is my train of  thoughts:

Looking back at my family I believe I made hard choices.
 They were not worth the loss of my family's  time, its precious   moments, the  unique opportunities of my sons.
I regret losing my sons youth, their initial moments, losing  Lapo's birth and so on.
Looking back right now it has not been worth it, I regret it all. Yet at the time I was making these choices believing  they were the right ones for me. Lost in my own believes of working hard.

What is done is done yet I have realized the full impact of these hard choices on my family. They got the full impact.

Simona was able to make it work one way or the other anyway.

She is still the one that is encouraging me to leave with it and be in peace with these choices.

What is done is done. At time it is easier said that done..

Yet what can be changed? 

Not much.. I am trying to change my future for which I have control of.
I am trying to change strongly the direction of the future with my family and for my family.
It is the best way I can do right now. I  am writing to them as much as I can I am trying to get back to have a connections with my two sons.

With Chicco -10- our eldest it is easier. Lapo - 6- our younger he is the one that has blurred memory of me being just me. Lapo is always Lapo.
I love you all.
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment