Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday January 19 2016




Yesterday evening I went to the gym I had Yoga with Lilly. At the gym the usual familiar smiling faces. First of all Lee at my back. A good person I trust a lot. I will see him on Friday for Zumba with Caroline.


After Yoga I had cycle with Lolita. 

I set my bike high so that I was able to  fully extend my legs.

It is important for me to being able to do so.



At 7pm as usual it was time for me to go back to the apartment.
I got ready in time for it. I stretched before leaving and today I am fine.

Once at the apartment  my evening routine: got my evening showers,  a banana, full of potassium to refuel my body night med.

Waited until 9:30pm until CNS showed up to provide me with my Ambient med.

Overall I had a poor night. The night supervisor woke me up by calling my apartment at  5:45am

He  apologized for it.. nevertheless the damage had already been done.

Following procedure I  duly filled a complaints form for Ms L. Sanchez.


Apparently there something every night at the apartment.

One night is the neighbor, the other is the switchboard..

I perhaps should start waking up at 5am to make sure I am up and running whenever  either CNS  or neighbor decide to wake me up..

Do you call it an appropriate service? 

Breakfast is served.. do what you want self service..




At  the Mt Vernon  Clinic is a great fun. There are very kind and reassuring people.
All sort of great vocabulary is  spoken.
Had I not learnt to speak the proper English language elsewhere, I certainly would have learnt it at AAC. All sort of colorful language is used here.


Today it is a cloudy day. The Panoramic view of the park is the one below.
A steady picture with steady hand. Just scroll at the bar at the bottom of the image. To see a full image.


Enjoy the reading... 


On the other had Miss Amanda the director of AAC is always kind with me.
Seeing I was a bit crunchy this morning she provided me with  a good encouragement to  stay healthy.

I appreciated it very much,


Being able to stay with you is Priceless for anything else there is MasterCard.

I lost my MasterCard along the way. 


Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment