Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday 9 January 9 2016

Yesterday evening after therapy I went to the gym.
It was my Zumba with Carolyne  day. The usual familiar people with me at the gym.
At my left Carolyne in Back. Behind me is Lee, at my right Racheal, next to her Seyra

Next to Carolyne is Salve in light blue.



I have enjoyed myself and get fit.

Caroline talked about Pasadena and the Rose Parade.

She is realizing I have been in many places before being here in Bakersfield.


Once done Jesus came to pick me up and brought me back at the apartment.

Today I took care of the house cleaning task.
Changing my bed, washing all my clothes, gym attire. All towels and bathrobe got cleaned up as well.
I did three loads in the washing machine of the 500  building.

I left it clean and in order as I found it.

Breakfast Simona's style


As I was done with my house duty early I went to do Grocery Shopping at Winco. It is scheduled for 9:30 am in the morning.


I got all healthy food  and did my Personal Shopping as well.
I spent a paltry $91.30. All in fresh and healthy food.
To navigate the store I used a strore chart I got last week.
It works great and it helps me planning my grocery shopping over there.

Simona went to do grocery shopping at CostCo with the boys. Today they do not have swimming lesson at the Rosebowl.

The family is well.
Later during the day I went to speak with my IPC Jesus.
I mentioned hime that I do not need to go for Personal Shopping as I had it done already at Winco.
I asked him for a cash advance of $60. I spent $30 the other day at the local DMV for a California ID. Today it was a big shopping day for me.

 He mentioned that I have left on my Personal account $219

Simona and the boys are fine.
It is all good 

I do not mind working during a weekend..

Enjoy the reading

Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment