Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday January 26 2016

I  have been preparing some great looking card.
Jolanta printed the picture I had for the flowers of the CNS garden.

We started matching the picture with the color of the  cards.

 It  all looks great a good job indeed.




Yesterday after therapy I cooked Chicken following Alex's style.

I look good with my white apron.


Afterward I went to the gym
It was my day of Yoga with Ellie.
I like mostly my cycle activity with Lolita.
Extending my legs at my best it is a good cardio sport.
At the gym the usual familiar faces.

Maria, Damian and everybody.


This morning while walking in the park I met Laurent and his dog rusty


Laurent inquired abut my day. 

I mentioned I was about to go to therapy at Mt. Vernon clinic.
He mentioned for me to be careful.
He is a good person. I asked him about his wife and we exchanged information about our families.

Greeting James and the crew I mentioned about our kids being happy for the Iphone feature of "knock Knock" ,

James let me know about the other feature called "Beat Box". Just say in Siri Beat Box.

I told it to my boys, they tried it, had a big lough at it. Chicco invited Lapo to lessen to the Iphone feature.
I am glad the boys had fan.
Simona was still sleeping this morning, I bet she worked into the late hours last night. 
She has a quite unusual schedule.
Sometime she goes to bed late and then she wake up very early.,,
Quite a woman
Meditation is next

Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment