Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday March 25

Today is Good Friday.

Some time I am off, others it is my family in Italy...

They  mistakenly told me by email that Chicco is going to  have his birthday soon..

In reality it is not Chicco, rather it is our youngest son Lapo.  He is an April fool boy. 

Oh well when you are not paying attention to things.. It is accepted to confuse things around from them that are thus far away and removed  from our daily struggle...

I myself have confused things but I have a brain injury.. this is the  truth and the current situation.

Yesterday I went to the gym and had a good time.

It was my time of having Zumba with Caroline. Afterward I had  cycle with Cassie..Her grandma is  taking care of the house.

She is motivating the class in focusing the mind to our effort of the moment, she is telling us to review what we can do better and to ask ourselves what can be improved for the next time.


I forgot my water bottle at the gym... I will be there the next time I am being  there. 




I am feeling well after the gym.


In the morning I went to get the newspaper at the park


I enjoyed my walk at the park.
It is a warm day. 
I had the money for the newspaper, yet today the paper was on the top of the Kiosk.
I took it and I  returned the money at the apartment.

It is a matter of Integrity, honesty and fairness.

The roses at the apartment are getting there.
Beautiful flowers 



I had my good coffee today

Together with my good breakfast.

I am having breakfast early in the morning.. as I am waking up at 6am everyday.. does not matter to me what day of the week it is.


Today the boys are busy

Our youngest Lapo is going to the Acquarium of Long Beach with his best friend Kevon, Kevon's sister Daria. 

Kevon's parents are Rashdi and Ali. They are good friends of our family.

Ali is working at Caltech like Simona my wife.




Our eldest Chicco is doing his homework in the morning and later in the afternoon is going to play Tennis.

Anna is taking care of the boys as Simona is  at Caltech.

Lunch today a really good egg-salad sandwich.

I got some soda, tasted but I did not drink it. I lost the taste for it.




Afterward I took a picture with the Easter Bunny. We had fun taking a picture today.

I see that I have a few pounds to shed from my stomach.
For sure it is the pose in this picture.
Enjoy reading this page

Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment